16th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BMS?

pLEASE tell me about admission of BMS....please tell me how to take admmision

20th August 2012, 11:23 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: How to take admission in BMS?

You can take admission to BMS in 3 different ways.
1. Through CET exam which is held every year, CET form will be available around feb every year.
NOTE: Only the Karnataka students are eligible for CET.
2. Through COMEDK: The students from all over india can give this exam and choose college depending on their rank.
3. Through Management Quota: Every college has some of the seats reserved for management students. Student can take admission to any college without giving any entrance exam but need to pay money as per the college policy.
21st August 2012, 02:25 AM
prince raj1

hi..
after clearing CET tou can take admission in BMS.Popularly known as "BMS", it is located on the Bull Temple Road, opposite to the famous Bull Temple. Though a private engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka. It has the largest student population of engineering colleges in Karnataka, drawing students from other states of India and abroad. One of the oldest engineering colleges in Karnataka, it recently celebrated its "Diamond Jubilee" in 2006. It is also known for the annual inter-collegiate Techno-Cultural festival UTSAV, one of the prominent student-managed fests in the country
19th August 2013, 05:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Those having completed 10 + 2 class studies from any of the recognized board can apply for BMS course. Intermediate studies can be completed in any of the subjects. Delhi University, St Xavier's College, etc offers admission to this course. Entrance test is conducted for admission process. Institutes like Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics offers admission on the basis of 12th class marks.
9th May 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have given my HSC 2017 exam now in Mumbai & i m interested for Admission in BMS.
Is there any entrance exam for BMS ?
& what are the career opportunity through BMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?