19th March 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CS executive after doing B.Com with 50% marks

I have done b.com with 50% Marks how can i take admission in cs executive

1st April 2015, 01:52 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CS executive after doing B.Com with 50% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.com with 50% Marks how can i take admission in cs executive

Yes, you can take admission in CS Executive course directly.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts this exam twice time in a year for those candidates who want to become a Company Secretary.

CS programme consist three phases:
  1. Foundation Programme,
  2. Executive Programme and
  3. Professional Programme
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent can join this programme but, they have to undergo all these stages.

Candidates who would like to join this course after completing their bachelor degree in any discipline have to undergo two stages of this course i.e., Executive programme and Professional programme.

As you have completed your B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) then, you can surely join executive programme directly.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline (Except Fine Arts) can pursue executive course directly.

One can pursue professional programme only after qualifying in the executive programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?