12th June 2013, 01:22 PM
ayush agrawal 123

How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 78% in 12th class

goodafternoon its me ayush i got 78% in 12th class & i want admission in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 78% in 12th class
  2. Can I get admission in best delhi university after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th class
  3. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University having completed 12th Class from UP Board being a candidate from SC category?
  4. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  5. How can I get admission in any top 5 colleges of Delhi University after scoring 75% marks in CBSE class 12th
  6. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  7. Can I get admission for B.Sc course in Delhi University having scored 66% in 12th Class?
  8. How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 91.2% in 12th boards
  9. Can i take admission in BSc in Delhi after scoring 60% marks in class 12th?
  10. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  11. Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 80.25% in 12th?
  13. Where can I get admission under Delhi University college after scoring 69.4% in 12th from commerce stream?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech in Delhi university after scoring 90.2% marks in 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th
  17. Information of Delhi University? When can I get the admission form?
  18. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams? -- [New]
8th June 2015, 12:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 78% in 12th class

Delhi University one of the great name in the India of it's category. There are about 70 colleges registered within it. The university/college have good academic and infrastructure.

The admission in the colleges are on the basis of board aggregate. There are only 54,000 seats available where as the applicant are about 3 lakhs. The application for the 2015 session is available now and the last date for the application is 15th June 2015.

It is tough to say that you will definitely get the admission in the any desire course you want as the cut off is very high. But from the current academic session few changes are made which will help you in getting the admission. Other than this some of the courses are going to be started in the some colleges.

So, give the application and wait for the 25th June 2015 till the first cut off list is released. There is relaxation on cut off marks for the OBC, SC/ST and PWD category.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in. to get the previous cut off list and admission procedure with the essential documents required for the admission.
23rd May 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 78% in 12th class

Can I get admission in du b.sc from any college after scoring 80.25% in best four from science . or can I get admission in b.a programme from any college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?