19th March 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement

i am persuing 12yt class from state palwal n i want to take admission in govt. engg. college , stream requirment-it,civil,mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  2. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  3. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  4. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
  6. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  10. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  11. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  12. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  14. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  15. Which colleges can I apply for after scoring a state rank of 631 in Punjab?
  16. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  18. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
5th June 2013, 10:37 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement

Hai Friend,

After Intermediate,To get admission into the Government Engineering College, you must write the entrance exams like

1) IITJEE

2) AIEEE

3) BITSAT

4) EAMCET.

If you get a good rank in any of the above Exams, then you will get admission into the Top Government Engineering College.

Remember if you do your engineering in a Reputed and top engineering college, then the Top companies will come to your college and they recruit you with huge packages.

So, Don't loose this opportunity.

So, work Hard and try to get a good rank in the above exams.

All the best.
31st January 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement

i passed h.s with bio science.can i get addmission in b.e or b.tech.i had math in hs exam but cant appear in math exam.pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?