15th February 2012, 09:25 PM
nikitha rajendran

How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?

I would like to take up medicine i am in 6 th semester of bsc. My core subjects are chemistry , biotechnology and microbiology. How do i take up the entrance exams of mbbs .what is the eligibility .

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology? -- [New]
  2. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  3. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  4. How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?
  5. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  6. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students?
  9. Preparation criteria for the MBBS entrance exam? Is MS Cadiology a good course to pursue for a good job in UK or India?
  10. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  11. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  12. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  13. Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?
  14. When to get application forms of AIIMS and NEET?
  15. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  17. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  18. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
13th January 2013, 04:40 PM
Parminder kaur sidhu

Default Re: How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?

You should have done your 10+2 with physics, chemistry & biology.. After it you have to fill a form of pre medical entrance test e.g. AIPMT which is conducted in two stages, first is preleminary exam,, if you pass it only then you may give the next exam otherwise you are out
23rd January 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?

fee structure in manipal university for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?