28th July 2013, 06:45 PM
jun mishra

How to be a teacher in CBSE School? I have done B.Com, MBA Teaching in private school

I am b com,mba teaching in private school. I want to be a teacher in CBSE school. What should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  4. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  5. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  6. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school? -- [New]
  7. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  8. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  9. How can I do private M.Ed course being a candidate working as Maths Teacher in a reputed CBSE School?
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  12. Views on govt teacher jobs and private teacher jobs, which one is better in its each perspective?
  13. Examination date and date of availability of application forms for SCRA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  15. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  16. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  17. What type of courses can I do after finishing M.A Economics with 47%
  18. Having B.Tech and MBA both the degrees B.Ed is mandatory for Teaching job in School?
2nd March 2017, 06:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a teacher in CBSE School? I have done B.Com, MBA Teaching in private school

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun mishra View Post
I am b com,mba teaching in private school. I want to be a teacher in CBSE school. What should i do?
To be appointed as a teacher in CBSE School, you should qualify CTET exam that is conducted by CBSE every year.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is a must exam for a teacher who wishes to teach in CBSE recognized school.

As of now, notifications of CTET Exam 2017 are not released yet.

It is expected to release in 3rd or 4th week of March 2017.

For additional information, you can visit: http://www.ctet.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?