4th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How will I get a job in GPSC after doing BSc Chemistry?

i m 33 years old i have done b sc with chemistry how i will got the job in gpsc i have got 3rd class in b s c

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  3. Detailed procedure of GPSC exam? What should I read for Prelims exam?
  4. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
  5. How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  7. How to give GPSC exam after graduating with Chemistry subject?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  9. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  10. Upcoming dates of GPSC exam? Which all subjects are there in GPSC exam related to MCA?
  11. Am I eligible for GPSC if did 12th from Gujarat and graduation from Maharashtra?
  12. Career and job opportunities after BSc in Chemistry?
  13. Which are the courses available after BSc in chemistry
  14. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  16. Requirement for GPSC Exam? Does GPSC Exam necessary to become RTO Officer in Gujarat?
  17. What to do after BSc chemistry? Which is the best course after BSc Chemistry to get a job in chemical industry? -- [New]
  18. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
7th October 2011, 07:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I get a job in GPSC after doing BSc Chemistry?

The minimum eligibility for attending the GPSC exam is a graduation in any discipline. Hence you can apply to the GPSC with your B.Sc degree. For getting a job, you need to attend the written examinations which are conducted by the GPSC for various posts in various government departments in the state. You will be selected on the basis of your performance in the exam and the final interview. The age limit for attending the GPSC is 35 years for the general categories. There is relaxation in case of the reserved categories and also the woman candidates.
14th December 2021, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I get a job in GPSC after doing BSc Chemistry?

Bsc chemistry student in third year wich subject good for gpsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?