3rd October 2011, 01:00 AM
shakeel627

How to work in private company in Dubai after completing B.A?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was compleated BA in 2000 from that time i m working in private company in Dubai, UAE. Can I do LLB/LLM from IGNOU?

Regards,

shakeel

8th February 2014, 10:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to work in private company in Dubai after completing B.A?

After BA you must go for higher studies and then apply for any job abroad, if available because only with a bachelor's degree you can't do a job in an outside country.You must need to have a master's degree at least if you want to work for a foreign country. Okay. so first try to get a masters degree in your field then only can you get a good job out station. It will be very helpful for you if you did an MBA or any masters degree from a foreign university. Only it will be necessary for you to do a masters degree.

Your next question is regarding the LLB/LLM course from IGNOU.

Ofcourse you can do that. Since you are already in a job you can apply for a distance course in LLB/LLM from IGNOU and complete this course simultaneously as you in your job.But you have to remember one thing that your distance course might not be considered equivalent with the regular LLB/LLM course.

So keeping this in mind you will move on.One more suggestion i want to give you that complete your masters degree from a foreign university so that your dream for working with a foreign company is realized soon.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?