20th November 2011, 11:06 PM
kodaran

After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?

sir i doing bsc(computer science,physics,maths) final year. I willing to join mba in airport management. Pls tell us whether i eligible to join tis course. And also tell abt t fee structure and abt entrance exam and abt any colleges in karnataka 4 tis course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  2. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
  4. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  5. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  6. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  8. Can I do MBA in Airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths
  9. Can I do airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths in 12th
  10. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  11. List of college providing Airport Management Course? Fee structure of this course?
  12. MBA in Airline and Airport management after BSc Computer Science?
  13. Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  15. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  18. List of colleges in Tamilnadu offering MBA course in Airport and Aviation Management and which taking admission through other than CAT exam?
29th November 2011, 09:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?

Yes, you can join MBA in Airport Management. The minimum eligibility to join the course is 10+2 certificate and graduation with at least 55% marks. There are so many entrance exams conducted by various recognized organizations like MAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. You are required to pay an admission fee of about 4 lakhs per annum. Some of top colleges in Karnataka for the MBA course are The Oxford Educational Institute, IIM – Bangalore, IBMT, AIMS, etc.
19th January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?

completed b.e in computer science.which course to join after this
2nd June 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

whiah is bast career for me computer science or physics
5th May 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED FOR QUALIFYING BSC IN AGRICULTURE
13th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

after degree which is the best choice to take course......i like to do mba which is the best choice plz advice me
8th February 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

THERE IS ANY ELIGIBLE TO JOIN MBA AFTER STUDYING B SC COMPUTER SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?