7th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

HSC without mathematics as a special subject can take admission directly in the BCA or not?

HSC without mathematics as a special subject can take admission directly in the BCA or not. If not what is the criteria.

7th October 2015, 03:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: HSC without mathematics as a special subject can take admission directly in the BCA or not?

Admission to the Bachelor of Computer Application program is based on certain eligibility criteria and that includes:

- Candidates must have completed 10+2 education.

- The minimum marks secured in 10+2 should be at least 50%.

- The candidate should have pursued science subjects. The science subjects should include Physics and Chemistry. Most institutes insists candidates should have pursued Mathematics during 10+2 level.

So, before applying into any colleges of BCA you need to check the official website of college that you want to take admission. If they are specifying Maths as one of the essential subject in their eligibility criteria then I am sorry then you are not eligible for BCA course. But some of the institutes do not prefer maths subject for BCA course. You need to check first.
7th October 2015, 05:03 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: HSC without mathematics as a special subject can take admission directly in the BCA or not?

Yes definitely you can get admission in BCA if you got minimum 50% marks in 12th .There is no any special criteria to getting admission in BCA.
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application is a two years degree course.After doing BCA you can get better jobs like Software development etc.

After doing BCA i would like to suggest you ,that you would have to diploma course of Online websites .In this course you can get know about how to make online websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?