28th May 2019, 03:58 PM
scripkey

I failed in Mathematics in Maharashtra HSC, how do I re-appear?

I recently got my class 12th Maharashtra HSC Board result. I failed in Math's. I need to give re-exam and I am thinking of taking a drop for boards + JEE. Or, should I give complementary exam in July? I also want to improve my marks in Physics and Chemistry. Please help!

10th June 2019, 09:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I failed in Mathematics in Maharashtra HSC, how do I re-appear?

If you have failed in Mathematics subject of your 12th standard, you can qualify that by appearing in supplementary examinations and to improve your Physics and Chemistry scores, you have to appear in improvement examinations. It is not best to drop to apply for JEE examination as your one year of valuable time will be wasted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?