14th October 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I joined diploma in 2016 and now i am having one backlog in 4th semestr can I complete that backlog now?

I joined diploma in 2016 and now i am having one backlog in 4th semestr can I complete that backlog now?

15th October 2022, 09:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I joined diploma in 2016 and now i am having one backlog in 4th semestr can I complete that backlog now?

You cannot complete the backlog now. There is fixed te limit to complete the course.

Diploma is three year course and if you joined it in 2016 then 2016-19 will be the academic session. So, now you are not eligible to clear the backlog.
15th October 2022, 09:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I joined diploma in 2016 and now i am having one backlog in 4th semestr can I complete that backlog now?

The maximum time limit to complete a three year diploma course is five years.

So, you are not eligible to complete it now by clearing your backlogs.

You can now only get the diploma degree by taking the admission and completing in the due time.
19th October 2022, 02:01 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Unfortunately you cannot sit for the backlog exam as there is a time/year for completing a diploma course. The minimum duration for completing any backlog for the students is for three years not more than that. The candidate, has to study at least minimum duration in order to get a certificate of that particular course and if he/she is unable to complete the diploma course within maximum duration of a given stipulated time, his/her admission to the following diploma course will be cancelled.

Since, you have pursued your course in the year 2016 that means your admission is already cancelled and you are not eligible to register for examination and clear your backlog. You need to again take the admission again in a diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?