20th May 2011, 06:12 AM
Prathamesh Sashte

I want to know the cut-offs of Kohinoor college of Hotel Management?

actually i want to know about cutoffs, fees and admission procedure of kohinoor college of hotel management

20th May 2011, 03:18 PM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: I want to know the cut-offs of Kohinoor college of Hotel Management?

admission “Kohinoor adventure”
Date of review: 2 Aug 2005
11people found this review helpfulExcellent Service and clean. Good for children as there is water park and swimming pool. Will re-visit next time for a truly relaxing Holiday.
21st May 2011, 12:47 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: I want to know the cut-offs of Kohinoor college of Hotel Management?

hi,
About Kohinoor College Of Hotel & Tourism Management Studies
The horizon of the hospitality industry is expanding very fast. Today, hospitality being the second largest industry in the country, is expected to contribute a lot to the Indian Economy,thereby generating tremendous employment and business opportunities.

Located in one of the Mumbai’s prime place and in the heart of the city, it is an imposing structure that is situated in relatively quiet nook off Veer Savarkar Marg (Cadell Road), Shivaji Park, Dadar (West). “KOHINOOR COLLEGE OF HOTEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT STUDIES” is easily accessible as single point exit by public transport and Western & Central Railway.

The aim of the institute is to produce expertise that will be best suited for all the sectors of the hospitality industry including hospitality administration, planning and development strategies. INSTITUTE FACILITIES The facilities available in the institute for imparting curriculum activities are:

* Basic Training Kitchen I & II
* Advanced training Kitchen
* Larder
* Bakery and confectionery
* Research Kitchen
* Training Restaurant
* Front Office and reception
* Housekeeping and Laundry
* Computer Room
* Audio Visual Room
* Banquet and Conference hall
* Food Science Laboratory
* Library
* Fully Air conditioned Lecture & Tutorial Rooms
* Guest Rooms
* Recreation Facilities
* Auditorium
* Locker Rooms (Boys & Girls)
* 5 Course lunch menu in the mess
Best Of Luck.
19th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I want to know the cut-offs of Kohinoor college of Hotel Management?

Please give me the details of Fees Structure for hotel management in Kohinoor College at Mumbai
3rd September 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I want to know thw part time hotel management course duration, criteria, fees, and location.

Vidya
12th January 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want to know full time hotal management course duration, fees, location mumbai.

sunil
20th May 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the fees structure and details about hostel at kohinoor institute of hotel managment...

Kasim.. 9558528668
12th April 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

DEAR sir / man How I can take admission in Kohinoor college .which exam will be conducted by this Institute. Please reply
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?