28th September 2010, 08:41 PM
KSD

IAS Mains with medical science and psychology as optional

Please guide me to prepare medical science and psychology in ias mains .Where shall i get solved model qn paper for medical science mains paper?Is der any website for medical science(mains) guidance?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get previous 10 year Question Papers of IAS Main Exam? What should be the second optional subject for IAS if first choice is Political Science?
  2. Can I take up Psychology as first optional in IAS preliminary?
  3. How to do IAS with medical science as optional? I am a medical graduate
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  5. What are the prospects after opting Medical Science IAS Mains? Is there any institute offering training in this?
  6. Which optional subject can I choose in IAS exam being M.Sc in Mathematics holder?
  7. It is a good idea to take medical science as a optional subject for IAS entrance exam?
  8. Papers for Medical science as optional subject for civil services
  9. Should i opt Medical Science as optional for IAS exam?
  10. Best suitable course after XII Medical to become an IAS Officer?
  11. Second optional subject for IAS preliminary and mains? First choice is Geography.
  12. Which are the related subjects to Information Technology for IPS officer exam?
  13. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else?
  14. Can I select medical science as optional subject in IAS exam, if got M.Sc in applied nutrition degree? -- [New]
  15. Which optional subject to choose in Civil Services Exam for BSc IT?
  16. How to prepare for IAS after B.Tech? Which optional subjects will suit me better? Best books for prelims and mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I choose same optional subject like Psychology in both prelims and mains of UPSC?
  18. Can I select political science and public administration as optional subject for IAS mains
30th September 2010, 10:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default IAS Mains with medical science and psychology as optional

The optional subjects are of 300 marks each. Ideally the subjects that you choose should be ones that you studied during your graduation. The questions will be related to what you had studied during your graduation. Also you could refer to the UPSC site for details on the same. Also there are books available to help you to prepare for these tests.
30th September 2010, 11:46 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

Default Re: IAS Mains with medical science and psychology as optional

My dear friend,
The optional subjects are of 300 marks each. Ideally the subjects that you choose should be ones that you studied during your graduation. The questions will be related to what you had studied during your graduation. Also you could refer to the UPSC site for details on the same. Also there are books available to help you to prepare for these tests.
1st October 2010, 12:06 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii.

The optional subjects are of 300 marks each. Ideally the subjects that you choose should be ones that you studied during your graduation.
The questions will be related to what you had studied during your graduation. Also you could refer to the UPSC site for details on the same. Also there are books available to help you to prepare for these tests.

www.upsc.gov.in

good luck.
1st October 2010, 12:41 AM
babydoll

Hi!
The optional subjects can be choosen from the subjects which you have studied in the graduation. The optional paper is of 300 marks. So choose your interest subjects which you can score good.
Good luck!
2nd October 2010, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Thank u all for the reply..i have completed B.H.M.S. in regular, and M.Sc.(psych) in distance education.Hope my optional choice will suit me..am i rite?Also may i know is there any homoeopathy doctor topped in ias exam?
29th October 2010, 02:17 PM
jiteshchainani

sir, can u tel me that which books should i refer to get command over psychology of upsc mains exam.
10th December 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

with b.tech ec background can i choose psyycology optional
3rd March 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a dental surgeon working as a government servant in UP. Can u suggest me my subjects to be opted for ias exam?
12th July 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

how is psycology as an option for ias for a b.tech student is it well scoring i had read a lot about mukul patak sir is his material sufficient enough??? if u can sugest me a few books that would be very helpful
22nd July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i wana ask d books for general studies and medical science and psychology as main help me wid d books
15th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma nursing study.can i take medical science as my main sub.for upsc exam?n what should be prepration for that n how to get books..thank you
20th October 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

can i take medical science and zoology as optional
24th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a BHMS student,Now in a 2nd year but I want 2 become IAS.I never ever thought to become doctor as homoeopath but I am
doing that without so much interest just doing. as I am a medico then I hav 2 choose medical subjects is it so?
I can take history or geography but from 11th std I am not in touch with those subjects. I have confusion in my mind that which
subjects should I choose?
9th March 2012, 09:31 PM
despire007

The optional subjects are of 300 marks each. Ideally the subjects that you choose should be ones that you studied during your graduation.
The questions will be related to what you had studied during your graduation. Also you could refer to the UPSC site for details on the same. Also there are books available to help you to prepare for these tests.
10th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Dexter_Morgan

hiiiiiii,
You have to study PCM specialization in the plus-two level. You need to score an aggregate of 65% in the 12th board exam. Then you need to take the common entrance test conducted by various institutes/universities. IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc. are the known entrance exams in the country for the engineering aspirants. Only well prepared students can clear these exams. For this you can start your preparation at your plus-two level itself. If you are not interested for the Engineering background you can opt for three year undergraduate program in Mathematics, Biological or Physical science from the recognized university.Go for science stream in +2 and hv to get a aggregate of 70% in pcm and write the ISAT entrance exam and u can study aerospace engineering from ISRO with scholarship and you will be employed in ISRO as and can fulfill your dream of becoming an astronaut
15th March 2012, 01:01 PM
jobsick

15th March 2012, 07:21 PM
TrinityKiller

Hello,
Throughout your time of doing your B.Com degree You will need to study the Subjects and do test on each subjects to pass your degree and these subjects can be choosen by you.The University should also be choosen in a way that you get the best from it but not on the fact that it is of a nice area.

You can choose subjects like:

>Accounting and financial information
> Information systems and technology
>Fundamentals of management
>Quatitative methods for Business
>Business Accounting
>Business Economics
>Business Organisation and Management
>English
>FOC(For computer students)
>2nd language mostly French,Arabic,Hindi & local Lang.)

Eligibility:
any +2 passed out students can join B.Com.
15th March 2012, 11:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
IAS exam optional subjects are as follows......

Good luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?