31st August 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

If I am good in Hindi and English equally then which language medium should I choose in Civil Services?

if im good at eng n hindi medium equally then which medium should i opt

1st September 2011, 08:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am good in Hindi and English equally then which language medium should I choose in Civil Services?

The civil service exam is highly competitive in nature. If you are equally good in both the mediums, you can choose it according to your interest. But still choosing English will be better. Generally majority of the candidates choose English as a medium. Hence, don’t take risk while choosing hindi and if you are not able to give your best. You should choose a language which you are best in. You can refer the past papers to know the same.
1st September 2011, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am good in Hindi and English equally then which language medium should I choose in Civil Services?

The civil service exam is highly competitive in nature. If you are equally good in both the mediums, you can choose it according to your interest. But still choosing English will be better. Generally majority of the candidates choose English as a medium. Hence, don’t take risk while choosing hindi and if you are not able to give your best. You should choose a language which you are best in. You can refer the past papers to know the same.
1st November 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

may i choose bengali as a answering medium in civil services
9th November 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

most of the student are salect from english medium is the medium matter too much in ias exame
4th May 2012, 10:10 PM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if im good at eng n hindi medium equally then which medium should i opt
Analyse which one will be slightly easy for you compared to the other. If you have learned Hindi and if its not your Mother Tongue then its better to choose English.

English is more common and you will get many old model question papers easily.The number of people writing in english is more compared to Hindi, Many books are available for english compared to Hindi.

Choose Wisely. All the BEST
14th July 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am good in bengali and english both.which medium should i choose for written part in CSE(mains)....plz advice.
12th November 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

can i use some english words, if i selected hindi as medium in Civil Services.
23rd October 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I was a student of computer science but it is not a subject of civil exam. so please give me suggestions about the subject I can choose for civil exam.
4th February 2014, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my msc. math. now i want to take public ad. for mains. Is it a good dicision for me?
22nd March 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I m english medium student and my english is also good but as in central schools i learnt sst in hindi ...n now m not able to decide which medium i should take ...for preparing upsc exams
26th April 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i m bharat and presently i m in B.SC ist. which medium is best English or Hindi in the I.a.s. exam
please suggest me.
6th August 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done BE in computer science and i want to be IAS so how can i prepare for UPSC
2nd November 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done inter from up board hindi medium and now doing bsc in english which language should i choose for ias
1st June 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am not so good in English and also in hindi i complete my btech in biotechnology in English medium but my 9-12 class (schooling) Complete In hindi medium i am totally confuse which medium i Select for upsc exam help
13th October 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done schooling in hindi medium and b tech in mechanical engineering ,i want to prepare for upsc ias which language should i choose?
6th June 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineering
But I can not decide my language for BPSC exam
Because I am average in both Hindi and English medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?