16th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

If I a housewife which course should I do after my 12th qualification(65%)? Any 1 year certification course?

I am an house wife i completed my +2 with MPC 65% now i am planning continue my education as like any 1 yr. courses or any certification course

kindly guide me in choosing the course an do the needul

Regards
Lakshmi

19th November 2011, 02:18 AM
brijesh2970

Default Re: If I a housewife which course should I do after my 12th qualification(65%)? Any 1 year certification course?

Dear friend you have done your 12th(PCM) with 65% . I thing you should do 1 year I.T.I. course after 12th and you can get usefull certificate for future use.

thank you!!!!!!
17th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I a housewife which course should I do after my 12th qualification(65%)? Any 1 year certification course?

I am a homemaker i want to do something like social service & earn money. Can u help me
13th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

As you mentioned I T I Course above
what is the scopes of job after doing ITI course???
31st January 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a house wife .I am doing 12 class in 2006 with 49%now which course i do in home
31st January 2013, 05:57 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
beibg a HOUSEWIFE, you can apply for the fashion designing or interior designing course because these two streams can be learnt easily even with the distance education plan and these are the courses, by completing which you can apply it in your daIly life and once you started doing well, you can even start up your own firm and organization.
Gud luck
31st January 2013, 07:31 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

hi.. as being a housewife you can fashion designing , interior designing else you can prefer B.Ed or other teacher training courses....

all the best
19th March 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hello friends!! i am a housewife since 8 years now and i have done B.Sc CME ( COMPUTERS MATHS ELECTRONICS) with 82% marks.. i belong to a very conservative family but i want to study further. kindly help me as what i should pursue
11th September 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

If I m a housewife which course should I do after my 12th. I have a baby of 1year
28th November 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hai friends! i am a housewife i finish my 12th in 2007 i got married in 2009 .now i am doing B.C.A in correspondent but i want to do
any usefull course which helps me to earn money and support my family .it must be 6monts or 1year course ?rly me as soon as u
possible .
3rd April 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 wid PCB from UP and got about 68% ..but after dat I got married ...have 2 small sons ...now suggest me any course as I want to continue my studies from home so dat I can do any job outside..reply me soon...thankzz
1st October 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a housewife and i had two children. I completed my b.com course in 2006 but i'm not passed it.now i want to continue my studies.wat can i do for my studies??
20th December 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i am a house wife i completed my 12 th (BIPC GROUP) WITH 70% but i am not intreated in science i want to continue my studies now (i like to work with computer) plz sugest me some part time cources which help to earn money
2nd April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a house wife and i have one baby. I completed my 12th in 2007. I want to a best cource. Plz advice me.
5th September 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed 12th iam a house wife and i have a child which course i can choose to earn money?
17th April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am housewife and my age is 50. I managed some free time and want to some thing productive.
27th May 2017, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a house wife, i completed b. Com without inter and i discontinued my MBA in 2009 but now i want to complete it. Please suggest how to complete it. I did both b. Com and MBA in andhra University distance education.
8th July 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2008 ? I have interested to study. I study m. %u0139. T in vocational. I want to study related courses one year certificate
23rd September 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm an housewife.i have completed my intermediate with 96%. I have an 1 year old son. Now I want to study. And want to have a good future. Please give some suggestion. And help me out.
29th December 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am a housewife and I have completed my 12 before 6 years. Now am interested to do job. Please will you me best suggestions to do job
16th April 2022, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Am a house wife and I have completed my 12 th in 2007 - 2008 batch now again I want to continue my studies in distance education to improve my knowledge plz suggest a gud course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?