24th November 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course passed candidate can apply for TET exam?

I passed IGD BOMBAY DRAWING ARTS COURSE, WHICH ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE B.ED, SO CAN I APPLY FOR THE TET EXAM or not?

5th April 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course passed candidate can apply for TET exam?

I have completed my m.com and I have also completed IGD bombay art by B grade, intermidiet with one subject arts grade B
12th June 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course passed candidate can apply for TET exam?

I have completed IGD Bombay by art and intermediate with B grade can I apply for TGT
15th September 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I passed IGD BOMBAY DRAWING ARTS COURSE, WHICH ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE B.ED, SO CAN I APPLY FOR THE TET EXAM or not
18th September 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am passed M.a in drawing & painting and also I passed GOD Bombay so can I apply for the UP YET
7th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have do IGD bombay and b.a drawing and painting so can I do the tet
17th August 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about study center in muzaffarnagar in up. @ ompal kamhera mzn,up,
1st November 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

IGD intermediate grade exm passed person UPTET 2019 me samil ho Sakta hai ya nahi
7th January 2020, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

I have do IGD bombay and b.a drawing and painting so can I do the tet
25th January 2020, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I passed IGD BOMBAY DRAWING ARTS COURSE, WHICH ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE B.ED, SO CAN I APPLY FOR THE TET EXAM or not?
5th February 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED IGD BOMBAY DRAWING ARTS COURSE, WHICH ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE B.ED, SO CAN I APPLY FOR THE TET EXAM or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?