30th December 2010, 09:29 PM
elamalasabitha

Which IIT colleges consider admission through GATE with less than 60% in graduation?

Can i know which IIT collages are allowing with below 60% and only based on GATE percentile

8th January 2011, 02:17 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Which IIT colleges consider admission through GATE with less than 60% in graduation?

Hello Elema,

All IIT colleges have the same selection criteria.
For admission to IIT, they considered only the GATE score and not the Graduate score.
So, you don't need to worry even if you get below 60%, but you need to score the GATE exam very well to get a seat in IIT

All the best.
Thank you.
8th January 2011, 01:06 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which IIT colleges consider admission through GATE with less than 60% in graduation?

hello,

For doing M tech in iit,you have to score a good percentile in your gate score.If you can get 95-100 percentile in your GATE score you can easily get in one of the IITs:
IIT kanpur
IIT delhi
IIT madras
IIT Kharagpur
IIT guwahati

All the best!!!
3rd February 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Is it true that the cut off mark is allready decided,if no then what will be minimum cut off mark for taking admission in iit
15th February 2011, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

GATE 2011: do the answer keys given on the IES Made Easy website provide relevant expected score ?
If so what percentile can i get with a score of 41 marks in gate 2011 ?
23rd February 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

is there any other than gate exams to get qualify into nit?
22nd March 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

kindly let me know what is the probability of entering any premier institutes after scoring 28 marks in gate even though i have distinction marks in engineering and having 9 months works experience .prefarably in Industrial engineering
26th April 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Which university or nit i can get with gate score 409.EC. OBC
14th May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
After scoring a good result in GATE, interview are also compulsury for addmission in IITs?
4th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i am in 6th sem of b.tech i have qualified GATE with EC branch cut off was 26.11 and i got 29.67 marks score is 359. so where i cn get admission with this rank after completion of my b.tech.suggest me the name of colleges where i can apply and also the procedure. thanks...
15th March 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

in which college can i get the admission with gate marks 30.33 when the cut-off is 33.03???please reply as soon as possible...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?