27th January 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is IIT Narayana Training Academy providing 1 year coaching anywhere in Tamilnadu?

Is there IIT narayana training academy giving one year coaching anywhere in tamil nadu preferable in coimbatore or chennai atleast in future as I am very much interested in doing the course, please give me the address in tamil nadu or Bangalore having one year IIT coaching after doing plus two. Kindly help with address and phone number

9th June 2012, 09:58 AM
Hedrym

Default Re: Is IIT Narayana Training Academy providing 1 year coaching anywhere in Tamilnadu?

Dear,
There aren't any narayana iit coaching institutes in tamilnadu or bangalore. If you are prepared to go to bangalore, you could as well come to hyderabad where there are many branches of narayana.
All the best.
28th July 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIT Narayana Training Academy providing 1 year coaching anywhere in Tamilnadu?

which is the best institute for iit in hyderaba,......??plz send me rply on [email protected]
30th August 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th standard now, i want know about iit and what are the benefits?. please say full detail.
3rd November 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th std is it better to go to hyderabad or bangalore for iit coching
3rd November 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th std should i go to hyderbad or bangalore of best cochhing for iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?