20th March 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

In which NET exam can I apply after MCA?

hi sir,
i completed my MCA with 86%. in which NET Exam i can apply,UGC NET or CSIR NET? i am totally confused. plz reply me as soon as possible, because CSIR NEt notification is going.

23rd May 2014, 08:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which NET exam can I apply after MCA?

As you have asking here that you want to know about the NET exam that you have to apply for after the MCA study as from a recognized university.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and also telling you and also help you about your problem that you are in confuse between UGC and CSIR NET exam after MCA. So if you are having completed your MCA degree in university or in any engineering college then you can go for the UGC NET exam as if you want to be a lecturer in your future. And also get a good job as a lecture or doing lectureship after being you get qualified in the UGC NET exam.

So as you have mentioned in your question that you are getting 83 percent of mark in your MCA then you have a good chance to get and qualified in NET exam as in next step in your MCA study. so UGC NET be your next step for the future Esperance as far as I know to becomes a lecture and also for MCA students also. So I think you have got your solution as I have tried to solve and tell you here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?