13th December 2010, 02:37 PM
ritu arora

Importance of Distance Learning Ph.D?

Hi,

I want to know,What is the importance of distance learning Phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Importance of Distance Learning Ph.D?
  3. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  4. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  6. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  7. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  8. Can I study PhD in History having completed Master's Degree through Distance Learning? -- [New]
  9. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  10. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  12. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning?
  15. Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?
  16. Institute for PhD in Psychology by distance learning?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Law through distance learning?
21st December 2010, 05:51 PM
sindhusweety

Default Re: Importance of Distance Learning Ph.D?

hi,
it is a nice question.by distance learning PH.D you can play dual characters. on one side you can do any job so that you can earn money of your self and otherside you can appear for PHD exams which adds higher educational qualification.due to this higher qualification of you you may have the chances oto inherit in to top companies with highly reputated salaries.so continue to learn by distance it prospects your life.
18th January 2011, 12:46 PM
Maxsteel

Distance Learning mode is Best if you are doing Some job etc.
You can Do it from IGNOU.
It has accredition all over the world, & has very strong Network & from doing it will give boost to your profile.
19th January 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for answering, can any one tell me how can i get admission in IGNOU?
20th February 2011, 04:48 PM
danish_khurana

Talking Re: Importance of Distance Learning Ph.D?

its importance are as follow;

# it meets the needs of students who are unable to attend on-campus classes.
# it saves time as the students are not confined to the classroom for specified number of hours per day.
# allows for wider options of institutions for learning.

BEST OF LUCK
25th February 2011, 08:17 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Importance of Distance Learning Ph.D
Distance Learning mode is Best if you are doing Some job
You can Do it from IGNOU.
It has accredition all over the world, & has very strong Network & from doing it will give boost to your profile.
by distance learning PH.D you can play dual characters. on one side you can do any job so that you can earn money of your self and otherside you can appear for PHD exams which adds higher educational qualification.due to this higher qualification of you you may have the chances oto inherit in to top companies with highly reputated salaries.so continue to learn by distance it prospects your life.
it saves time as the students are not confined to the classroom for specified number of hours per day.
allows for wider options of institutions for learning.

good luck
12th March 2013, 05:54 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

1. Distance Learning Phd - Internet Marketing Made Simple. The Best Tips And Tricks! By Hipanai Enterprises - http://www.distancelearningphds.netThere are a number of various ways for growing distance learning phd with good results in a webbusiness. Maybe you know the importance of solid market research which is good because that is howyou can communicate successfully with them. Demographic research will provide you with in-depthinformation that can potentially produce excellent returns if used properly. Obviously you want to seesomething reflected in your results, and this one strategy is designed to do that. Just about everythingwith writing effective copy is based on the reader, of any market, reading that copy and responding to iton a deep level. It is very clear that you have to give people a chance to embrace your messages but onlyafter you make a connection.In the future, Internet marketing will be essential. This article contains many tips to help increase yourprofitability.Put your site in a format that is more user friendly. Always ensure that your links are clearly visible andorganized for the incoming traffic. Obscure or poorly placed links will often lead to less usage. This couldcause one of your main pages to be losing out on a huge profitable angle.Mobile marketing is a great, innovative way to reach more potential customers and increase your sales.Mobile marketing gives your customers instant updates on your products and promotions. It is aninnovative way to reach a broader audience, while they are on the go.
2. Create a glossary of relevant terms if you wish to be recognized in your field. Customers will find theseterms helpful and gain a better understanding of your products as a result. Those who search for thesespecific terms will be directed to your website, resulting in higher site traffic.If you want to buy a great domain name for your website, it will cost you. You may not be able to find adomain name that exactly matches your company name. You can find one that will be close, though itwill cost you around $1,000 - $2,000 to obtain it.More subscribers means more profits. Split tests, offering two versions of a page to two groups, are agreat way to test a new website. This helps to find out what works and what doesnt in each version ofthe website.Its usually a good idea to keep your personal life separate from your business, but this is one casewhere allowances can be made. This is because there generally isnt a lot of pressure to succeed, andyou can spend as much or as little time on it as you want. You should include your spouse in this activity,too. Sell your products by motivating your customers in a positive way. Inform your customers about theadvantages that your products can offer them. Being positive and encouraging helps to encourage yourclients.Its important to only have a few social media accounts that you can give your full attention to. A socialmedia account is pointless if you cant keep up with it. If you have a profile that does not have freshcontent people will think it is spam.Use high resolution images to showcase your products on your website. Your customers need to be ableto visualize the items they are about to buy, and see the detail of your high-quality products. You shouldimplement specific sections that customers can use to send in their product pictures. For certain kinds of
3. products, images that showcase what a person looked like "before" and what he looked like "after"using the product will work wonders.Deciding what direction to take your website and business can be a daunting task. Make a list of whatwould be found on your website if it were ideal. Before creating a website, find a niche that suits yourbusiness and personality. Marketing your website will be easier when you have a definite goal.When done correctly, internet marketing is a cost effective, efficient way to advertise. Internetmarketing can help increase your income. Take these tips to heart.So... Whats Next ?To learn more about distance learning phd, Click Here: http://www.distancelearningphds.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?