1st June 2010, 12:00 PM
sujithpvs

Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?

Hi Sir/Madam,

These days every students are very eager to know which career is booming and by studying which course they can live in this world without any fear about their future. Thus, many of the students are choosing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering as their profession. I would like to know more about the Course, Course providing Institutions in India, Scope of the Course and more. Please add more about the syllabus and facilities provided by different Institutions

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  2. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  3. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  4. Short term course in aeronautics or aerodynamics during vacations?
  5. Can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance? -- [New]
  6. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  8. How to learn Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering being an IT Diploma holder? What kind of jobs I will get?
  10. Fee structure details of 1st year Aeronauticals?
  11. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
  13. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  14. Does Air India provide Internship in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? How much salary can an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer get after Internship?
  15. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. Syllabus and pattern of JEECUP? Detailed information about it?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  18. What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?
14th September 2011, 05:56 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?

hi
about AME first of all the Aircraft maintance engineering is a licence course in licence is issued by DGCA.(Directore General of Civil Aviation).In india there are number of affliated institute by DGCA which are imparting training for licence. it includes first three theory paper and one Aircraft Paper (Practical paper on Aircraft). Syllabus and other detail u can download from www.dgca.nic.in. First of all join any of gud institute than all process are there on.
14th September 2011, 09:36 PM
purna1989

Default Re: Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?

hi
AME course is given by DGCA approved AME institutes and this course is all about maintenance and servicing of aircraft.http://dgca.nic.in/ame/ametrg.pdf this is the link where u can find the details of the institutions providing the AME course .eligibility criteria for this course is 12th pass and having a minimum 50% of total marks with (PCM) as subjects.
2nd December 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

is aircraft maintenance engg scopefull job in india?
14th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

ame is gud course.bt,scope abt the job is only after completing 1,2 and 3rd licence paper from dgca.
26th October 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Do i have to give any entrance exam to join AME collage or on the bases of 12th percentage in pcm i can get admissions???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?