25th May 2011, 02:35 AM
unluckyaarav

What should I do after failing 12th CBSE board? What can I do for my bright future?

i m failed in 12th cbse board,i dont know wat to do. .,plz help me. .,tell me wat can i do 4 my bright future or good income?

25th May 2011, 07:16 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after failing 12th CBSE board? What can I do for my bright future?

hi
you do not worry about it, this is a sad news but
in this situation you have Patience.

a lot of problem that comes in your life in future so you have patience and go ahead.

So you atarts prepare again and remember all. any doubt then you consult a good teacher.
25th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: What should I do after failing 12th CBSE board? What can I do for my bright future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluckyaarav View Post
i m failed in 12th cbse board,i dont know wat to do. .,plz help me. .,tell me wat can i do 4 my bright future or good income?
Hii ,

first thing you don't be upset for your result some time its happen ...

so dont care about that ..

and me your stream in the 12th standard means you are a science or commerce or any other stream student ..

then i tell you a solution for your bright future..

Be happy and good luck..

Thanks,
anku r
25th May 2011, 06:49 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after failing 12th CBSE board? What can I do for my bright future?

Simple, just write the supplementary exam and get passed 12th exam and

then join college as every body does. Or another plan is you can do any

diploma courses in polytechnic colleges. So you can do any one of the above

to get a bright future and good income.
27th May 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i fail in maths in cbse 12th board.wt should i do.
27th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I've Failed In PCM 12th Board Cbse.I Was Forcefully Asked To Take This Subjct .Can I Chnge My Subjct to Commerce For Repeating Class 12th ? I Have No Interest In PCM And Also I'm Not Good At It....Please Help!
27th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after failing 12th CBSE board?
27th May 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

thankyou for ur advice i am feeling better now.
28th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

what shouls i do?? m fail in 12n th sci
29th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Should i drop? i got 82% in non-medical stream.
disqualified in iit-jee2011& aieee expected rank is 75000-90000. please advice..!!
15th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

no u cant change ur subject
30th June 2011, 12:59 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
Follow this simple and easy tips:
http://school.classontheweb.com/courses/successtips.aspx

All the best!
Connect with us on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
Twitter: www.twitter.com/edu_cafe
3rd July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

DO MERCHANT NAVY!!!
ITS PAYS ME 8L PER YEAR AND I M JUST 21 YRS OLD
12th July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 12th commerce< cbse > i use to do top in social by force fully i applied for commerce and finally i was failed now i want to ask is ,art's there in cbse , i want to attempt upsc in future, i want to secure good marks in 12 as an arts student, as a private candidate from delhi.
plzzzzzzzzzz help me what to do .
21st July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER FAILING 12TH SCIENCE CBSE BOARD?CAN I REPEAT WITH COMMERCE?
26th July 2011, 08:18 AM
Muditaga

If you got failed in this year you can clear it from NIOS. NIOS organize paper to save one year of the students who are failed in 10+2.
7th September 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What To Do Know I Have Failed In 12th CSBE 2011 Want To Reappear And Reappearing Is Private In 12th Any Help To Get Good Marks This Year Atleast 70% Marks
26th November 2011, 10:52 AM
Yasir yousf

You can do polytechnic courses for which you are eligble
8th February 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hi failed in 12th commerce in 2 subject and now i have to appear for all subjects or only for 2 subjects
8th February 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12th commerce in 2 subjects and now i have to appear for all the subject as private or failed
12th February 2012, 11:06 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Simple, just write the supplementary exam and get passed 12th exam and

then join college as every body does. Or another plan is you can do any

diploma courses in polytechnic colleges. So you can do any one of the above

to get a bright future and good income. One option may also be that you may do

Engineering courses....For this purpose, you may join a good coaching......

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
16th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in chemistry and physics in 12th boards.can i give the supplementry exams?
24th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

wat if , if i am failing in 2 subjects in 12th non medical wid physical education ...please tell....i am really tensed
24th March 2012, 08:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hi

No need to worry for this. You give the supplementary exam and get pass. After that you are eligible to apply for any exams.

It completely depends upon yourself that what career objective you have for your future. You should go for that.

May be you will face some kind of problems in b.tech for failing in 12th CBSE. So i recommend you go for some other career options like B.Sc , B.com, BBA ... etc because now a days there is a tough competitions in corporate sectors. So it is up-to you to choose the right one.

All the very best for your future.
10th April 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

if i fail in cbse 12 board can i pass by giving nios and than appear for engineering entrance exam
28th May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I got failed in (pcm) maths this year....i dn't wnt 2 drop this year..plz suggst me sme solution....???i knw i cn't do bettr in enginrng field...
28th May 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir . I have fail in 12 commerce cbse sir plz help me out what shoud i doo next plz ans. Me at my id sir plz give me ans at [email protected]
29th May 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

second year i m fail in 12 cbse board with pcm and i dont like pcm so what can i do in my future and i like design course.
29th May 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i got fe d (failed in theory) in three subject acnts,eco,comp so what should i do i dont wnna drop my year plsss sir help me out...!!
30th May 2012, 05:45 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear,

-->>Don't worry if you failed in 12th class ,just give the backlogs again in supplementary exams or do 12th again open schools.

-->>Do not lose hope,its all destiny,its a challenge to you for providing yourself good in higher education and giving 12th again it is just like a drop of one year for preparing for the competative exams as may science students normally.

-->>If you have confidence in you and your hardwork,you can decide to put in more efforts and study day and night then success will be in your hands.

-->>Gods sees the hardwork and give rewards.

All the best....................
16th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Gentlemen ,
Please let me know the address of open schools in southern region preferably in Kerala or Ootty for CBSE X11 std to appear again , since failed .
Thanks & regards
Zakkarias
18th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 12th cbse xam .. i do not want repeat d 12th again i want 2 do animation desinging cn u plzzz tel me any suggestionsss
22nd June 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I m kavita from mumbai. My brother fail this yr in maths. He is ready to give re-exam but his percentage is very less in all subject, so what can he do after the exam or what can he do between this gap???
25th June 2012, 07:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to hear that you are fail in 12th CBSE Board.
But don't worry. You have not ruined your future.
You are still having many chances in your hand. You can still have a bright future.
You can again give CBSE 12th Board Exam.
Prepare well for Board Exams as well as for Competitive Exams like AIEEE, IIT-JEE, AIPMT or State Entrance Exams.
If you are passed in Board Exams, then it is good for you.
If you are also selected in exams then it will be wonderful moment for you. You can get graduate degree from a reputed college.

Good Luck
25th June 2012, 10:36 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
first of all dont be more upset by failing in 12th exam but you have many ways to get success and can do bright your future.first of all do hardwork.
you not mentioned in which stream you belong.
First of all tell me your stream then i can better advice you.
But right now you can again do your 12th and this time you have to get good marks by your hard work.Then you have bright future.
But if you dont want to do 12th class again then you can do various deploma course on based on 10th class
Like:
jewallary desgin
interior designing
etc.
Good Luck
26th June 2012, 12:23 AM
vidhya86

Either you try writing the paper(s) you failed in your 12th examination. Or else with your 10th marks join any diploma courses(polytechnic). Then after completing diploma join for B.E/B.Tech so that you ll be benefitted. Best diploma course- Diploma in aeronautical engineering.

All the best
26th June 2012, 11:27 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Its very important not to get bogged down in these circumstances. You just have to take this in your stride and move on.
First of all you have to get over all the formalities which includes sending one official letter to the authority concerned by expressing your desire to sit for the exam once again. They will grant you the permission to give the exam as an external.
The advantage which you have now is that you are well aware of your shortcomings.
So start working on them right from the word go. Make a routine and try to stick to it as much as possible.
If possible go for some private tutors where attention won't get shared. Don't stress yourself too much. Lead life normally then everything else will fall into place.

Good luck
26th June 2012, 12:21 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

hello friend ...
it is very bad news but not the end of future..
you must prepare for 12th for 1 time more.. and have to score first division.. because there are many troubles without passing first division..
from starting.. do prepare previous years exam papers and surely you will get more than
60 % marks.. and it will decide your future..
so all the best buddy..
26th June 2012, 10:00 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Hiiii friend...!!!

-->is not good that you have failed in your 12th class but remember dear its not the end of life.

--> you must give the 12th exams one more time.

--> so,give the papers once more wiyh full confidence and get the first divison.

-->so,work hard and get good marks then definitely you willl so many chances to make your future bright.

good luck....
28th August 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My son has failed in 12th commerce CBSE Board exam in 2012 in three subjects now he is appearing 2013 exam as a private candidate. Can he change additional subject maths to Hindi as he is too poor in maths. Kindly reply on e mail ID [email protected]
28th August 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th commerce CBSE exam 2012 in three subjects. Now I want to change Maths to Hindi and want to appear as a private student in CBSE exam 2013 . Kindly inform me rule posn on the subject as I am eligible to appear in exam with changed subjects on my E mail ID [email protected]
10th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 but fail in physics.. can i do poltechnic
18th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

If a student fails in 12th cbse and reappears board exam the next year, and gets passed with percentage eligible for any entrance exam, can the student apply for IIT JEE?
20th March 2013, 05:53 PM
raj bn

If you have failed in PU and Have a good score in 10th then on the basis of 10th you can go for diploma and select CS or any other IT branch. And then try to do B.E. after diploma. You will also get good income after doing diploma usually of about 2.75 to 4 lakhs per annum.
20th March 2013, 06:08 PM
raj bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If a student fails in 12th cbse and reappears board exam the next year, and gets passed with percentage eligible for any entrance exam, can the student apply for IIT JEE?
N, He cannot. He should pass in first attempt only.
27th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am fail in 4 subject in class 12.
what i do . can i give exam in this year.
28th May 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I get fail again in 12th in phy. Now what should I do... Now I have no peasence to clear it again... What I do now...???
4th June 2013, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir!i am failed 3 time in 12th board,kya mai 4th time bhar skta form cbse board se.please answer me soon.my contact number 8377036698.
15th June 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

my son got 47% mark in 12 science stream. his PCM only 45%. i want to him tak e admission in b.tech. is it correct decision ? or i admit him engineering diploma courses please help me i am confused.
1st July 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm also failed in 12 th maths.....and I've written re exam....I'm not sure about tat I will pass.....I was depressed now, I don't have choice now.....wat can I do any one understand my situation and mail me pls....I was totally wexxed mail me.....pls....abalamithun@gmail. com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?