10th September 2012, 08:43 PM
abhishek89in

Information about GATE exam? How many chances a student can get?

sir i am in first year now i want to know more about gate exam??????how many chances a student get ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Chances for call from BARC, IIIT, Allahabad & MNIT after GATE rank 3381? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many chances I am going to have for GATE Exam having applied for upcoming GATE Exam and will not be attending?
  3. Can a student who have not cleared previous semester papers, sit in GATE exam? List of books considered good for preparation of GATE?
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?
  5. What are the chances of getting into NIT after scoring 89.9 percentile in GATE BT?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  7. How many attempts are allowed for GATE exam?
  8. What are the chances to get into NITK Surathkal college after scorcing 448 GATE score?
  9. Chance of qualifying GATE exam with 25.66 marks in Mechanical paper for OBC category student?
  10. Should I go for GATE instead of dropping 2 years for CAT?
  11. Can Information Technology students apply for GATE exam?
  12. What are the chances to get IIT/NIT after scoring 47.33 marks with 525 GATE score and 3380 AIR?
  13. Chances of getting IIT and NIT after scoring 4527 in GATE Mechanical with 95.9 percentile
  14. M.Tech in Instrumentation in kerala after GATE rank 845 and score 441?
  15. Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?
  17. What are the chances of getting NITIE or DCE if I have scored 565 in GATE?
  18. What is the syllabus of GATE exam(Trade Civil Semester 2)? Information about it?
9th February 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about GATE exam? How many chances a student can get?

sir i had applied for the gate once but i didnt attended so can i get same no of chances again ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?