21st May 2012, 10:39 PM
Abhishek Chandra Mishra1

Information about institute for correspondence in Automobiles in Bihar

Dear sir please give me informatoin about institute for correspondance in automobiles in bihar

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?
  3. Which are the institutes offering PG in Biotechnology in Bihar? Which private institutes should I choose?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the institutes offering this course? I have qualified Bihar Teaching Eligibility Test
  5. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  6. Is Buddha Institute of Technology in Gaya(Bihar) approved by AICTE?
  7. Is Buddha Institute of Technology in Gaya(bihar) approved by AICTE?
  8. Procedure of doing B.Com through correspondence after BA? Best institute for the same? -- [New]
  9. Which institute to join for IIT JEE exam preparation(Correspondence)?
  10. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  11. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Automobiles?
  13. Information about bihar polytechnic date? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges can I go for computer and IT engineering after scoring AIR of 98000?
  15. List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?
  16. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31? I got state rank 23002 and OBC category state rank 5496
  17. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  18. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
12th August 2018, 01:11 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about institute for correspondence in Automobiles in Bihar

These are the institutes for correspondence in Automobiles in Bihar:-

1) National Education Centre, Patna.

2) Govt. Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur.

3) Govt. Polytechnic, Darbhanga.

4) Govt. Polytechnic, Adityapur.

5) Govt. Polytechnic, Dumka.

6) Govt. Polytechnic, Barauni.

7) AL Kabir Polytechnic, Kabirnagar, Jamshedpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?