25th June 2012, 02:00 PM
varsha v jadhav

Information about M.Tech course? I am a final year B.Pharm

Now i am the student of final yr b.pharm. I want to do m.tech. but i have idea about it meance which branches r their and their scope. So plase give me information about it.

1st September 2012, 04:23 AM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: Information about M.Tech course? I am a final year B.Pharm

Sorry,you can't apply for M.tech for post graduate programmes with B.pharm..because M.Tech is a related to fields in Engineering/Techology with subjects like applied mathematics,physics,chemistry and even English and few courses may require biology for the Mtech programs ..... for this Reason only Graduates of Diploma in Engineering,Enviromental and Technology and certificates like B.sc,B.tech,B.Arc,B.Arc for M.Tech programmes can apply entrance exams like IMU CET,IIT JET,CET,etc which vary in every MBA Colleges of several institutions in india only if they meet their requirements.but you can apply for medical/Health science related fields with B.pharm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?