23rd July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Information about Polytechnic admission date? What is the date of counseling?

plz give me information about polytechnic addmission date and when start councling plz plz plz..........................

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  3. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  4. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  5. Date of Polytechnic first phase counseling?
  6. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  7. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam?
  8. Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?
  9. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  10. What's the scheduled date of Bihar polytechnic exam? How may I get information for the same?
  11. Details of date of counseling of JCECEB Polytechnic?
  12. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158
  13. Names of polytechnic college in which I can get admission through counseling?
  14. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  15. Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University? -- [New]
  16. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechinc exam?
  17. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? I have scored 49.5 marks in Jharkhand Polytechnic and my F.CML rank is 1158
  18. Counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam?
30th June 2017, 02:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Polytechnic admission date? What is the date of counseling?

The important tentative dates of Polytechnic admission and counseling are given below.

=> Online Registration & Choice Filling Started: 13th June to 19th June 2017

=> First counseling: 22nd June to 30th June 2017

=> Second counseling: 1st July and 4th July 2017

=> Third counseling: 17th July to 20th July 2017

=> Fourth counseling: 27th July to 31st July 2017

=> Admission start: 1st August 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?