20th May 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir I'm b.tech 3rd year student and my branch is mechanical engineering. I want some information about summer internship ,i want to know how l can apply for that..and duration of internship is only 5 weeks.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  8. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  10. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  12. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  15. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  17. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  18. Information about companies providing Summer Internship to 3rd year B.Tech student?
26th May 2015, 10:08 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?

See, for applying in any of the government organisation or in a private one, the procedure is same(it will be discussed below). The thing is that, in private ones the fee of the summer training is more but then they provide proper training to the candidates.

On the other hand, in government firms, the exposure is great but you have to take the initiative yourself to learn because there the officials won't take any pain in explaining things to you. You yourself need to show curious attitude for learning.

Now, the educational qualification:-
# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) from a recognized university.

Also, you have to submit the following documents :

>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?