20th February 2016, 12:28 AM
himanshu9654

Information regarding summer internship in Electronics and Communication field?

Respected sir/madam,
i am a b-tech student of electronics and communication branch Lovely professional University,Punjab. As it is mandatory for me to train under a well known-ed company related to my field and also i am interested in the field of telecommunications i would be obliged to work as an trainee in your company for necessity of my degree and also for my own work experience. I would be thankful to the concerned authority if you could provide me steps to apply as a trainee for a short duration of time(6 weeks) so that i will be nurtured by the quality of work experience provided by your company.
i would be obliged if you could kindly provide me information regarding the summer training 2016 programme.

thanking you
Yours sincerely
Himanshu Arora
email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  2. Information regarding summer internship in Electronics and Communication field? -- [New]
  3. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  4. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  6. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  9. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  10. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  11. Where to apply for Summer Internship in Hyderabad being Electronics and Communication student?
  12. How to get summer internship at BHEL?
  13. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  14. How to do Internship at L&T during summer vacation?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  17. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  18. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
15th February 2017, 01:13 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Information regarding summer internship in Electronics and Communication field?

>>There are many Public Sector Undertakings from where you can do training begin a Electronics and Communication Engineering student.

>>The notification for applying online for training is released in March and you can apply for summer training at official website of respective PSUs.

>>You require a letter to be forwarded to H.A.L by your Training and Placement cell of the university.

>>You must have some reference as it helps in getting slot easily for training otherwise sometime your application is rejected also.

>>For training you post a letter for summer training through your college authority.

>>It’s good if u will direct contact with the training officer of company.

You need to submit following documents:

>>Training letter from your college.

>>Marksheets.

>>Affidavit for training period etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?