11th June 2012, 01:27 PM
elena soi

Information regarding various B.Sc courses for me after scoring 86% in CBSE Exams?

I had scored 86% in cbse2012 exams . Please help to get idea about various b.sc courses.. i had pcb as subjects..

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  3. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  4. Which scholarship exams should I attend after completing 12th with 93% in CBSE
  5. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any scholarship exams which I have to answer after scoring 96.6% in 10th CBSE exam?
  7. How to prepare for board exams? Tips for scoring high marks?
  8. How to take admission in Bsc after scoring 57% in CBSE board exam
  9. Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams? -- [New]
  10. Courses that can be done in CDAC by BSc IT student?
  11. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  12. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  13. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in Presidency after scoring 73.5% in CBSE?
  16. Can i get admission in a good college of BSc Hons after scoring 60% in PCB in CBSE board
  17. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  18. Detailed information about CBSE Scholarship for B.Tech aspirant?
11th June 2012, 05:02 PM
mnbgvs

Default Re: Information regarding various B.Sc courses for me after scoring 86% in CBSE Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena soi View Post
I had scored 86% in cbse2012 exams . Please help to get idea about various b.sc courses.. i had pcb as subjects..

If you have below 60% in 10th there is nothing to worry, even having below 60% in 12th is also not an issue.

To the best of my knowledge there isn't any field in Commerce or Corporate sector where student having percentage lower then 60% will not find his.her way to success. Yeah if anybody have percentage lower then 50% then its a matter to worry.

Today where there is endless oppurtunities awaiting for any skilled or qualified person in any field Career planning is getting tougher for students.

There are various oppurtunities for you Awaiting after your class 12 Commerce.

For exploring a successfull and Glorious career in Future, you can opt for anyone of the following:-

CA, remains always the first choice among the student, due to its promissing carrer oppurtunity.It is also an Evergreen career oppurtunity.It will never loss its value in due course of time. But CA will be quite tougher for you because it is the field dominated by brilliant commerce and science students also.

BBA, is a benchmark dergee for all who want to develop true managerial skills and opt for MBA.

MBA, one of the most favrouite course among the Students after persuing Bachelors degree.

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise.

B.com
, for simple and life satisfactory students, who just want to get some job or whose main aim is persuing MBA.This course is also act as a U-turn point, from here once career can take him to success roads.

CS, mainly persued by Female candidates as compared to Males.In commercial field CS stands as the 3rd most lucaretive career option after MBA being 1st and CA 2nd.

ICWA/CMA, this course is mainly persued by students who want to work at higher level or one whose financial status is strong or one who want to do something different in Commercial line.But the negetive aspect of is that in India one can not expect the designation or pay and perk as compared to the students who switch to abroad after acquiring these degrees.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.

Now the decision is your's for which one would you like to opt for. Dont take any decision in any pressure, just follow your interest and what actually you want.

11th June 2012, 05:04 PM
mnbgvs

Default Re: Information regarding various B.Sc courses for me after scoring 86% in CBSE Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena soi View Post

hi friend..
its good that you have taken science stream because there are lots of courses that you can apply for it..
but it is always better to ask your self which field you want to go in to...
like if you want to go in engineering field then you can try course like..

--ECE
--EEE
--CIVIL ENGINEERING
--IT
--B.TECH.
--AERONAUTICAL
and many more..

but if you want to go in medical field..
then you can try course like..

--MBBS..
--NURSE.
-- AIIMS
--CPMT..
and many more..

you can even join NDA..
like air force..
navy
army..
and many more..
hope these information helps you..
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?