16th February 2012, 07:24 PM
g.agida

Which institutes are offering part time studies in electrical and instrumentation engineering?

Iam Gabriel Agida residing in lagos state nigeria, please i want know which institution is offering part time study in electrical and instrumentation engineering within lagos, since am working i cannot be able to go for full time study, am ready to start immediately.
thnks for your urgent reply.
Gabriel Aagida

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How should I apply for part time M.Tech in instrumentation engineering or electrical engineering?
  3. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  5. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  6. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  7. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  8. List of AICTE affiliated institutes which offer 3 years full time Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering courses in Shimoga
  9. List of institutes offering part time course in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering Part time Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics?
  11. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  12. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
  13. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  14. List of the colleges along with procedure offering electrical engineering through correspondence in Odissa?
  15. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  16. Colleges offering part time Mechanical and Electrical Diploma courses in Punjab? -- [New]
  17. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Which fields can I choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
1st October 2012, 12:39 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Which institutes are offering part time studies in electrical and instrumentation engineering?

Hello friend,
Well there are many colleges/universities which offers distance learning part time programme for the working professionals. But I would like to suggest you to go for LPU(Lovely Professional University) or Symbiosys. These are the best universities for part time learning program.
As you want to do electrical and instrumentation engineering so LPU is the best option for you.
For more details click on the given link.
http://www.lpu.in/
2nd April 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institutes are offering part time studies in electrical and instrumentation engineering?

I am BE(TEXT Engg.) CAN I study in masters of mechanical or electrical?
10th April 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to performe research in "instrumentation" but I am a school teacher . Is there any way to do this ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?