18th June 2011, 06:53 PM
hseehtarp

Institutes providing masters in Software Engineering in UK? What is the total cost to complete MS in UK?

What are the institutes provides the masters in software engineering in United Kingdom?what are the total cost need to complete the MS in UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?
  2. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  3. List of best institutes available to do masters in distance education or abroad?
  4. What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  5. After completing graduation in BCA is a good choice to choose MBA?
  6. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  7. Which are the universities providing masters degree after diploma in computer science and engineering in India
  8. What is the difference between masters in professional engineering and masters in engineering?
  9. Major difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  10. What is the total cost of doing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. What is the total cost of pursuing MBBS in France? -- [New]
  12. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  13. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Economics?
  15. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. How to apply for internship in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  18. List of institutes providing course in RF engineering at Bhubaneshwar, Orrisa?
15th November 2011, 10:19 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Institutes providing masters in Software Engineering in UK? What is the total cost to complete MS in UK?

Hello friend,

There are many universities which offers M.S in UK.
In UK it will take minimum of 10 lakhs for completing your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?