26th April 2010, 02:26 AM
jaya mishra

Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years

sir
i am pursuing my btech from electrical and electronics branch ,third yr.i want to know the of some institutes which provide training [in electrical ]and help in projects also.kindly suggest me some of them .

30th April 2010, 06:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaya mishra View Post
sir
i am pursuing my btech from electrical and electronics branch ,third yr.i want to know the of some institutes which provide training [in electrical ]and help in projects also.kindly suggest me some of them .
C-DAC offers this types of Project for B.tech 3rd or final year students.

Check out its website for details on such project works here- http://www.cdac.in/

It has various short term project training schemes,long term training etc.Also check out this link- http://www.cdac.in/html/secg/csm/current_project.asp

Best fof luck
30th May 2010, 01:37 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years

dear friend, there are so many government/private institutes which offers the engineering student for summer training.
some companies for ECE/EE are:
BSNL,AIR,ERTL,DVC,Indian Railway etc.
kindly meet with any training officer of any one of the companies for more information.
& for training you have to submit your application attested by head of your college to the companies where you want to do training.
good luck.
15th June 2010, 03:43 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

You can go these organisations for training:
1. BARC
2. IIT
3. DRDO
4. ISRO.
5. DMRC
6. NTPC
27th June 2010, 09:43 PM
amit.2186

Hello , for training you can search on internet like C-DAC course, dallas technologies(offers training in IBM mainframe) bangalore,matsya technologies bangalore, cepta in delhi , CCNA ,RHCE ,microsoft certification courses etc. offers short term internships , summer training,final year projects and even placements in companies ..
28th June 2010, 12:09 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can apply 1. BARC
2. IIT
3. DRDO
4. ISRO.
5. DMRC
6. NTPC
28th June 2010, 08:13 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaya mishra View Post
sir
Some training institutes are:

EMBEDDED ROBOTICS
DOTNET
INSPARC

FOR CONTACT:
JITENDRA
MOB: 94953300566

VISIT www.clickindia.com for details
bye
3rd July 2010, 09:02 PM
chasemariya

I got 18.800 in tancet.. can i get admn in top colleges in chennai
5th July 2010, 01:00 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi,
There are lots of companies which provide the summer training,name of them are:
NTPC ,Indian Railway,BSNL etc.

These institution provides training to the students.For this you need to submit a an application letter signed by your college principle.Then they will approve the letter.

All the best.
30th July 2010, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 3rd year students in electronics and communication engineering. please inform me the name of the institutes/company/lab which provide summer(industrial training).
14th August 2010, 08:45 PM
shyam agarwal

please tell me the best project in electrical branch
15th August 2010, 07:41 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years

DEAR FRIEND

u can do training and projects from these following companies

1.ERTL

2.BSNL

3.NTPC

4.SAIL

5.ALL INDIA RADIO

6.BHEL

7.BEL

all the best.
18th August 2010, 04:14 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

There are the names of some institute from where u can do training.

1.ERTL

2.DVC

3.DPL

4.TATA MOTORS

5.RAILWAYS
etc.
5th November 2010, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

any internships for btech 2 year eee students?
8th November 2010, 07:18 AM
Gaurav.jain88

There are number of private institutes they provide training as well as projects.
CETE is a institute which provide training in various field of electronics and electrical.
Other institute are BHEL, BEL, IOCL also provide training.
8th November 2010, 07:23 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.tech 3rd year students in electronics and communication engineering. please inform me the name of the institutes/company/lab which provide summer(industrial training).

Company provide internship but for that you have to apply early so that they can conduct such program according to strength.
Govt organization are BHEL,BEL.IOCL, BSNL, All India Radio, NTPC.
CMC (Tata organization) provide training but it is self finance.
Search for the internship on internet.
You will find many companies.
22nd November 2010, 05:20 PM
shalini deo

presently i am pursuing B.Tech in electronics & telecommunication 3rd year.Kindly suggest me some good companies and institutions which provide industrial training either in winter or summer.if possible tell about some located in ASANSOL,WEST BENGAL as soon as possible.please send the information to my email id
2nd January 2011, 04:06 PM
Anteshwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi k View Post
DEAR FRIEND

u can do training and projects from these following companies

1.ERTL

2.BSNL

3.NTPC

4.SAIL

5.ALL INDIA RADIO

6.BHEL

7.BEL

all the best.
but how to apply sir
pls mail me at [email protected]
contact no:9738349303
2nd February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can a en 2year student get a job in any multinational company not on the basis of marks but on his/her ideas and shardwork?
3rd February 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir.i am pursuing my 3 btech in electrical and electronics engineering.could you please suggest me some good projects related to electrical engineering for internship during summer ....
8th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m persuing 3rd year b.tech in electronics & communication in punjab i want to do my summer internship training in bangalore so sir please suggest some some good & reputed companies ...........
16th March 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, HCL project training for 6 months, 45 days and 6 weeks is BEST

here is address and contact details for help.
HCL, A-8, South Extension-1 Main Ring Road (Adjoining BP Petrol Pump), NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9818112118
or Email at [email protected]
16th March 2011, 06:03 PM
tech2000

Thumbs up Re: Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years

HCL seems BEST for project Training for 6 weeks, 45 days 6 months, 2 months

HCL, A-8, South Extension-1 Main Ring Road (Adjoining BP Petrol Pump), NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9818112118
or Email at [email protected]
26th March 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what all courses does iitk provide for btech 2nd year students of branch electrical and electronics and what is the procedure for summer training at iitk
26th March 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9a2m00 View Post
you can go these organisations for training:
1. Barc
2. Iit
3. Drdo
4. Isro.
5. Dmrc
6. Ntpc
i am b.tech passout student.
27th March 2011, 01:05 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -

Check out its website for details on such project works here- http://www.cdac.in/

It has various short term project training schemes,long term training etc.Also check out this link- http://www.cdac.in/html/secg/csm/current_project.asp

Thanks.
All the best.
27th March 2011, 01:33 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,

Thank
27th March 2011, 05:14 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

There are many private as well as public organisations offering summer internship to Btech 3rd year students.

Some of the organisations conducting training in the field of electrical and electronics are as follows:

BSNL
NTPC
SAIL
DMRC
BEL
AIR

You should contact the training & placement division or HR manager of the company from which you want to do your summer training. Some of these companies even conduct a aptitude test for selection of candidates for summer internship.
1st July 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

how can i gate an idea about my upcoming 4rth year project and also help on that
from; sharwan ror
27th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

hi! m an electrical and electronics student want to pursue my major training which is in 8th sem of 6 months plz tell me training institutes which provides 6 months training in electrical only my email id is [email protected]
9th August 2011, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

how can i gate an idea about my upcoming 4rth year project and also help on that
from; alwer
4th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR, m perusing my be in ece final year and looking for a good private institute for my final sem projects please suggest me some good institute where we can learn and do the projects. please mail me on [email protected]
4th October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing final year MCA. I need to do my final year real time project. I want to know did cdac offers projects for final year MCA students?
Thank You.
15th November 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

how I apply for vocational training in electrical from NTPCat the end of 2nd year?will I get certificate for this?
4th January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am presuing btech 4th year . can u guide me a project in electrical .....soon
1st March 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

institutes for training and projects for b-tech Information Technology branch third years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?