15th December 2016, 10:32 PM
Viplav Kamble

Which Institutions in Nagpur or Maharashtra offer Astronomical Training after completing class 10th? What are the qualification required for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join Astronomical Training so I want to know which Institutions in Nagpur or Maharashtra offer Astronomical Training after completing class 10th? What are the qualification required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th December 2016, 11:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Institutions in Nagpur or Maharashtra offer Astronomical Training after completing class 10th? What are the qualification required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viplav Kamble View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join Astronomical Training so I want to know which Institutions in Nagpur or Maharashtra offer Astronomical Training after completing class 10th? What are the qualification required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
Here are the institutions established in Maharashtra that offer Astronomical Training courses.
  • Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune
  • National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (NCRA-TIFR), Pune
  • Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai

For getting admission in these institutes, you must have opted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at your 10+2 level.

Then, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by these institutes only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?