21st June 2012, 08:33 PM
jasantycoon

Instructions to appear for CSE without coaching?

i'am a bca holder.my aim is to be an IAS officer.but presently i can't go for any coaching because of some personal reasons.can i achieve it without any coaching?please suggest me the right track also the good books and materials.

13th April 2013, 10:51 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Instructions to appear for CSE without coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasantycoon View Post
i'am a bca holder.my aim is to be an IAS officer.but presently i can't go for any coaching because of some personal reasons.can i achieve it without any coaching?please suggest me the right track also the good books and materials.

Dear Aspirant,

For getting the IAS officer post you should sacrifice many things.The personal matters should not disturb your preparation.

Am saying that you can achieve it by not going to coaching also but the condition comes here that you have a guide who can teach you and guide you in a proper way.

Many people have crack the UPSC exam without taking coaching but they followed a strict plan of preparing for the exam.

So at any cost other matters should not come in to this thing.So i am telling you that i can help you in telling these things

But you are the person who needs to get the work done in a systematic way and a planned way.

It can be possible by taking tips from the person who cracked this exam or read the articles from the internet.

There are many ways to learn and grasp the knowledge but the important thing is you need to remember till the end of the recruitment process.

So in this way you can achieve good results.

Only mantra you should follow is Get the Knowledge,Share with the colleagues and practice with different model papers.

By this mantra am sure you will get the success.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
10th June 2020, 12:17 PM
Pushpalathasunil

Default Re: Instructions to appear for CSE without coaching?

Instruction for CSE without coaching.
1. Read NERT and other standard books.
2. Read a Newspaper and make notes.
3. Practice writing answers daily for UPSC Mains exam.
4. Choose and excel in the optional subject for Mains examination.
5. Practice UPSC previous year question paper as well as the mok test.
6. Groom yourself inthe interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?