15th February 2011, 12:36 PM
jismijoy

ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Syllabus of written test? What type of questions are asked?

Sir
I have done B-tech in Computer Science & Engineering. I would like to know the syllabus for written test and type of questions

24th February 2011, 09:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Syllabus of written test? What type of questions are asked?

hi,,
you can find all the information regarding the isro test at
http://www.isro.org
the test standard is very good and you have to work really hard to clear the exam because of the huge competition,
the questions papers are also attached for the computer stream to give you an better idea about the exam
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS-2007.pdf(432.5 KB, 416 views)
File Type: pdf CS-2008.pdf(495.2 KB, 355 views)
File Type: pdf CS-2009.pdf(498.4 KB, 330 views)
27th February 2011, 09:19 PM
ruksu88

Smile Re: ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Syllabus of written test? What type of questions are asked?

ISRO SYLLABUS (CSE)
Basics of Computer
c
c++
MS Office
Data Structure
Internet
Business System
Internet Security
DBMS
Computer Networking
Some programming concepts
and other computer related topics

U can get some sample papers from

http://entrance-exam.net/isro-placement-papers/
1st March 2011, 01:01 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Default Re: ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Syllabus of written test? What type of questions are asked?

Selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate selection is also based on the rules and regulation of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).To get into ISRO you must first of all have an in depth knowledge in your subject. Thats the most basic thing. As ISRO mainly hires students with high indepth knowledge in their field.

You have to visit the web-site http://www.isro.gov.in to register for applications on-line.

The application form must be sent to the following address.
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters,
Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road,
Bangalore -560 231
11th March 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell the syllabus for written test in ISRO(computer science stream)...?
15th March 2011, 11:26 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Syllabus of written test? What type of questions are asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u please tell the syllabus for written test in ISRO(computer science stream)...?
hello friend...

Attached ISRO-CSE syllabus in this post and someprevious model question papers in this post... just go through and find the pattern of questions asked and prepared accordingly... hope the info. helps...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO syllabus-CSE.pdf(6.8 KB, 264 views)
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 217 views)
11th April 2011, 12:08 PM
Revathy GM

dear friend

Be thorough of your department subjects. work out with previous year question papers

all the best
23rd June 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Guys ,

I am BE EEE.... completed the isro written test for electronics...Can anyone help me in knowing wats the pattern for interview.. wat type of questions they ask... wat shud be prepared.....
13th July 2011, 01:32 PM
sjeevi4s

can you tel me the exam pattern of ISRO recruitment for ECE?
3rd December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Please tell details about the syllabus of Mechanical Engineering...?
11th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I belong to ECE.Please give some suggestions to prepare for ISRO exam.Please suggest some good books to prepare for exam
16th February 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am m.sc electonics graduate, can i apply for the post of scientist/engineer in isro?
16th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what about mechanical engineering syllabus ...???
21st February 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

may i know the syllabus for mechanical engineering?
8th March 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
hello friend...

Attached ISRO-CSE syllabus in this post and someprevious model question papers in this post... just go through and find the pattern of questions asked and prepared accordingly... hope the info. helps...

All the Best..

Hi ,

I could not download attachments, can you please send this to my email id [email protected] thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?