20th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Exam for getting admission into M.Sc Electronics?

hi.now i will take Msc admission in electronics.i want know that how to prepare for the exam and tips for that

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  2. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  3. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  4. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  5. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc electronics entrance exam? Books to be referred for MSc electronics
  7. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  8. How to continue MSc with DU after passing BSc(H) electronics from DU?
  9. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  10. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
  11. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  12. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  13. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  14. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  15. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  16. Career scope in IT sector after completing M.Sc in Electronics? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  18. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2011, 04:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Exam for getting admission into M.Sc Electronics?

Since you have not mentioned what your qualification is you need to first need to check whether you are eligible for the test. For preparing for exam first of all you should have a clear idea on the type of questions that will be asked in the exam. Normally questions asked will be the level of the bachelors degree. You must visit the website of the institute/ university to know about the syllabus. Also you should some of the past papers before going for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?