21st May 2010, 06:15 PM
sivacoumarane

Is JIPMER MBBS exam based on Tamilnadu HSC board or CBSC? Where can I get the model papers?

i am preparing for JIPMER MBBS exams. Is it based on Tamilnadu HSC board or CBSC. Will any one suggest where can i get JIPMER MBBS model / previous year questions

7th August 2011, 03:24 PM
excuse me

Default Re: Is JIPMER MBBS exam based on Tamilnadu HSC board or CBSC? Where can I get the model papers?

I am sending you the link which would be very helpful to you not only for JIPMER exam but for other competitive exams also

http://allentrancepapersforyou.blogspot.com/2011/03/jipmer-2011-mbbs-entrance-examination.html

Yes it is true that JIPMER exam is based on the same pattern of syllabus as you have studied in your school
CBSE or anyother state boards are based on same pattern.

With Regards
Varun singh
3rd December 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is JIPMER MBBS exam based on Tamilnadu HSC board or CBSC? Where can I get the model papers?

i want previous question paper
15th December 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

is jimper is govt college
30th December 2011, 08:44 PM
RanjeetV

How can I get the sample and previous years' papers for JIPMER MBBS entrance? What is the most important subject (topics) to be focused on to score maximum in the entrance? Lastly, which are the best prep. books for the entrance?
19th January 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Full form of s,p,d,f orbital subshelks
4th February 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

no jipmer is a 100 percent nri college seats are for sale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?