29th October 2011, 03:43 PM
rkkravi65

Where to download the exam paper of SSC?

where will to i download the exam paper of ssc...coudl u plesae send to me the source to download

30th October 2011, 09:21 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where to download the exam paper of SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkkravi65 View Post
where will to i download the exam paper of ssc...coudl u plesae send to me the source to download

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SSC EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SSC exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and try to find out he pattern followed in the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly... Don't just reside only on previous year papers it wont help you much to score well in the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, buy some of the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily then for sure you will clear the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus."
Attached Files
File Type: zip SSC.zip(5.12 MB, 26 views)
File Type: zip SSC-CPO.zip(44.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf SSC-Multitasking.pdf(38.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf SSC-MTS.pdf(23.4 KB, 39 views)
4th February 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to download the exam paper of SSC?

I am preparing for the SSC JE 2012 exam If Possible please forward me the previous years Question papers for SSC JE exam.......@ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?