7th October 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Does this true that there are not much Jobs for B.Com candidates?

I am doing b com after b com which job are available for me? Some people told me that i choosed wrong fild and after that not much jobs are available it's true tell me plz i m waiting

7th October 2011, 11:49 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Does this true that there are not much Jobs for B.Com candidates?

It is wrong that there are less job opportunities for the candidates who have completed B.Com course. Don't believe rumors. There will be good number of job opportunites for B.Com candidates.

However, my suggestion is don't look for job opportunities soon after the completion of your B.Com course rather it is better to go for higher studies like
-MBA
-ICWA
so that the job oppprtunities will be more and in addition the job designations will be too good with good salaries.

If you are not interested in going for higher studies, then you can opt for variety of jobs in

-Banking sector
You are eligible to appear for various PO and Clerk exams. But in order to crack these exams, you should have strong preparation.

-Insurance sector
You can join as Agent and you may also opt for various job vacancies in various Insurance companies which will be released from time to time

-Corporates
You can join as Accountant in various corporate companies. But as an Accountant, you will be paid less and growth is slow in the career.
-civil services,
You are eligible to appear for civil services examination having completed your B.Com through which you can join
-IAS
-IPS
-IRS

-You may also join Air Force.
7th October 2011, 12:18 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Does this true that there are not much Jobs for B.Com candidates?

Hello dear

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course is very good.

It is not true that there are not much Jobs for B.Com candidates. if you have ability to grab a job, then definitely you will be get a job after B.Com course. so it is fully depends on you.

you can apply in private sector as well as in the govt sector.

it will be better to do the course which will be beneficial for you.

you must do one of the above course after B.Com course

>>MBA.

>>CA.

>>CS.

ETC.

You can also apply in the given below govt sector jobs

>>IAS.

>>IRS.

>>IFS.

>>Bank PO.

>>PSC.

>>SSC.

etc.

all the best.........
7th October 2011, 08:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you will not get much job opportunity after completion of B.Com course..
I will suggest you to go for courses like- MBA, MCA..

These are the courses through which you will get huge job opportunity..

After completion of B.Com course you can go for the jobs like-

Banking sector exams.

Civil service exams like- IAS, IPS, IFS..

Defense exams like- CDS..

These are the fields where you can apply for a job after completion of B.Com course.

All the best.
8th October 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is CA easy to study or not
13th October 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is ca is study easy or not
14th October 2011, 01:14 PM
kinika

my suggestion is don't look for job opportunities soon after the completion of your B.Com course rather it is better to go for higher studies like
-MBA
-ICWA
so that the job oppprtunities will be more and in addition the job designations will be too good with good salaries.

If you are not interested in going for higher studies, then you can opt for variety of jobs in

-Banking sector
You are eligible to appear for various PO and Clerk exams. But in order to crack these exams, you should have strong preparation.

-Insurance sector
You can join as Agent and you may also opt for various job vacancies in various Insurance companies which will be released from time to time

-Corporates
You can join as Accountant in various corporate companies. But as an Accountant, you will be paid less and growth is slow in the career.
19th November 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I m BCOM Graduate and working in Private firm. so i want to do MBA for my bright future so please guide me what is proccess for MBA and how i will get the addmission or in which university.
25th May 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

i want best field of MBA corse..
And i want airforce study information. I am complited b.com.
27th August 2012, 09:25 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing b com after b com which job are available for me? Some people told me that i choosed wrong fild and after that not much jobs are available it's true tell me plz i m waiting
t is wrong that there are less job opportunities for the candidates who have completed B.Com course. Don't believe rumors. There will be good number of job opportunites for B.Com candidates.

However, my suggestion is don't look for job opportunities soon after the completion of your B.Com course rather it is better to go for higher studies like
-MBA
-ICWA

-Banking sector

-Insurance sector

-Corporates
-civil services,
You are eligible to appear for civil services examination having completed your B.Com through which you can join
-IAS
-IPS
-IRS

-You may also join Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?