11th January 2012, 08:30 AM
majumderkaustav9

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?

i have completed BCA from distance education. now i want to do MBA in IT. what is the job opportunity?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  6. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  8. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  9. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?
  11. Minimum qualification required for MBA course? Job opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  13. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?
  18. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
30th January 2012, 07:59 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?

You have taken the right decision by choosing IT in MBA. BCA is a course which is more or less related to IT field. BCA graduates also get placement in IT companies like CTS, IBM, Wipro, etc.

MBA are for those who wants to enter the corporate world. And with MBA in IT you will get jobs in IT companies like IBM, Infosys, HCL, CTS and many more.

But there is a problem. Thousands of people are doing MBA now a days and there are thousands of colleges offering this course.
So if you want a good job with high salary, then you have to do it from the top management colleges in India.

Some of the top B schools in India are:

All the IIMs, XLRI, FMS etc. and the fee structure of doing MBA from these institutes are nearly 10 lacs.

to get admission in those colleges you have to sit for exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. CAT is the most toughest among them and need 99% in CAT to get admission in IIMs.

So now you can understand that though MBA is a valuable degree, but your degree will be valuable only after pursuing it from the right colleges.

And if you want to do MBA in correspondence like you did BCA, you will not get placed by them. Distance education colleges provide job assistance but not placement.

So prepare for CAT and all well in advance!
14th February 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Is the mg university provide campus interviws for mba it students?and which are the companies providing opportunities there?and what is the minimum salary?
30th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am working in an IT company and having 4.9 yrs exp..I have completed a part time MBA in IT..I am interested in any non technical management related job..
could anyone pls tell me what are the options and how should I proceed for it?

thanks
18th August 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am Completed MBA in IT bt I am Confused to how to search a job for suitable my profession..
plz help me..
3rd September 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Btech in CS from AMIETE and pursuing job in admin department of dental college. I wants to do MBA in IT, that it is my right decision to increase my salary and for a bright future.
My Email id is jyoti [email protected]
5th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in Systems. But I am not getting any openings for me. So can anybody help me that what should I do and where can I find job?
8th November 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA Computers(IT) from Pune university this year, along with studying i worked in a mobile app development company as a QA team lead for 2 years, now i want to change company, but confused whether to stick with QA or apply for management job. Please help me out as i need to take the decision urgently.
9th November 2012, 07:53 PM
snack

HI,

These are following Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT-----------------

1. HCL
2.IBM
3.INFOSYS
4.ACCENTURE
5.WIPRO
6.CTS
7.TCS
8.HP.

Hope this will be helpful.
ALL THE BEST!!!
18th December 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i have competed B.com and also BCA So please advise what can I do MBA IT or MBA Finance
5th January 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i have appear bca so please what can do mba iT,finice
14th April 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am working in an IT company and having around 5 yrs exp..I have completed a correspondence MBA in IT..I am interested in any non technical management related job..
could anyone please tell me what are the government/private job options and how should I proceed for it?

thanks
23rd April 2013, 08:44 PM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT------------

1.accenture
2.wipro
3.tcs
4.ibm india
5.hcl
6.dell india
7.patni comp.
8.infosys
9.hp

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd October 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i completed the b.com degree after i do the mba IT then if iget a gud job
4th December 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

MBAit complete minimum salary ?
27th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGD in IT.. What kind of job profile I will get..and for which post i need to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?