11th August 2011, 10:21 PM
shravani.n

Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?

What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  2. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  4. Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  5. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  6. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  7. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  8. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  9. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  12. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  13. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
  14. What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications? -- [New]
  15. Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  18. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
12th August 2011, 09:06 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?

Emplooyment opportunities for the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers are growing rapidly.

The list of Employers for these candidates will be Manufacturers of
-Radio,Television
-Audio/Visual
-Broadcasting and Receiving equipments
-Hardware and Associated Software including Computer systems,interfaces,radio communicatons and telephone equipment.

Multimedia services are also providing employment opportunities for these candidates like Video conferencing,interactive video on demand and internet broadcasting of conferences.

Electronics and Communications Engineers are in good demand as the development of nation rests on their shoulders.

So, plenty of job opportunities are available to these candidates and many more to come. I would sugget you to complete your course successfully and crack these opportunities.
12th August 2011, 09:10 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?

you can write various exam depends upon your interest...

If you wish to go for SOFTWARE or private jobs you can apply for all companies..like
  • TCS
  • WIPRO
  • COGNIGENT
  • INFOSYS
  • IBM
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Verizon Communications
  • Dell
  • Microsoft
  • Intel
  • Motorola
  • Ingram Micro
  • Cisco Systems
  • EDS
  • Computer Sciences
  • Apple
  • Texas Instruments
  • Sun Microsystems
  • Nortel Networks
  • Solectron
and etc for all type of companies...

else you can apply for Bank jobs also like
  • SBI
  • ICIC
  • ANDHRA
  • UNION
  • central bank of India
AND all other banks...

and there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
  • BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  • ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  • DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  • ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  • AAI(Airport authority of India)
  • SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  • RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  • UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )

AND many more ....
12th August 2011, 09:34 AM
ROHIT1THAKUR

You have to itself choose whether you want to go for the job or the higher studies after graduation.
The various areas of jobs include Telecom, hardware, networking, VLSI, software testing, development and mobile computing along with jobs in the central and state govt.

If you go for a job after b.tech as you said then the posts include:
>>junior engineer
>>assistant scientific officer
>> junior technician
>> software tester
etc...

The pay scale ranges from 2.5 to 3.5 lakhs per annum initially.

But if you go with M.tech then the posts that will be given to you will be seniority like:
>>head engineer
>> head technical officer
>> head scientific officer
>> software developer

The initial pay scale is itself 6.5 to 7.5 lakhs per annum.
So there is a 2 time increase in the pay package.

That is why going for a job after post graduation is always beneficial.
Now its you who have to decide whether you job oriented then go with the jobs and if academic oriented then go with the M.tech and then apply for good jobs.
12th August 2011, 10:34 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course is very good.

you have a good opportunity in the private as well as govt sector.

you can give given below govt exam

1.BEL.

2.NTPC.

3.ECIL.

4.BHEL.

5.IES.

6.ONGC.

7.UPSC.

8.ISRO

etc.

You can also join in the given below company

1.Infosys.

2.WIPRO.

3.CTS.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.TCS.

7.CSC.

8.HCL.

etc.

all the best....
12th August 2011, 10:45 AM
saurav9889

there are a number of jobs that are on offer in the ece branch.they can mostly be classified as-
IT sector
telecom sector
embedded and vlsi sector
power sector
electronics manufacturing sector
now IT sector has a no. of jobs to offer from software development and testing to networking.
telecom sector includes jobs in the telecommunication sector like ericsson and nokia siemens.
embedded sector deals in chip manufacturing and microelectronics
power sector deals in electic power generation and distribution.
manufacturing sector means manufacture of electronic devices.
12th August 2011, 11:32 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...currentrly there is an opening for the electronics and communications engineers in the following public sector companies :
1.oil and natural gas corporation limited :eligibility for electronics engineer only in the materials management department
2.electronics corporation of india limited ost of gratuate engineering trainee
3.steel authotity of india limited:management trainee(technical)
4.bharath heavy electricals limited :100 seats for engineering trainees
i am attaching the notifications of the all the above exam,i am sure they will be surely helpful for you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt%20GT%202011.pdf(3.79 MB, 182 views)
File Type: pdf GET-Advt_2011.pdf(182.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Management Trainee - Full Advertisement.pdf(92.4 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf bhel.pdf(73.6 KB, 126 views)
12th August 2011, 01:09 PM
aisham

Quote:
Originally Posted by shravani.n View Post
What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
Industry name
job in core industry
CAvisson System
Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation Limited (joint venture company of Govt. of India & wast Bengal)
Bened Software Pvt. Ltd.
description of work
repair the ATM module & testing & installation of ATM module
nil
as an engineer
PHP fresher, .net fresher
Eligibillity
b.tech
engineering graduate 60% in academic year
b.tech
b.tech

work location
nil
noida/ncr
nil
hyderabad (andhra)
experience
nil
nil
0-1 yr
0-2 yr
12th August 2011, 01:30 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
there are huge amount of jobs for the ece students as like they can go for the BSNL,ISRO,NTPC,ONGC and also for the civil services examination like IAS and IES.................just be prepared throughout your engineering and maintain the percentage of 60%.............................and just be confident and do not be afraid of anything.................just maintain the percantage and be smart in the intrerviews before them...............
12th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the cutoff% for govt jobs?
12th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff% needed for govt jobs?
3rd September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities after Electronics and Communications diploma Engineering?
9th September 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i have 54.5 % in twelth....companies criteria is 60 please tell me the opportunities...
23rd October 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

how i can go for a govn job? what are its procedure
23rd October 2011, 11:07 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
these are the various exams all these companies you are eligible
If you wish to go for SOFTWARE or private jobs you can apply for all companies..like
TCS
WIPRO
COGNIGENT
INFOSYS
IBM
Hewlett Packard
Verizon Communications
Dell
Microsoft
Intel
Motorola
Ingram Micro
Cisco Systems
EDS
Computer Sciences
Apple
Texas Instruments
Sun Microsystems
Nortel Networks
Solectron
and etc for all type of companies...

else you can apply for Bank jobs also like
SBI
ICIC
ANDHRA
UNION
central bank of India
AND all other banks...

and there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
24th October 2011, 10:03 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
Career options in India In The Field of Engineering, Medical, Management, Law, MBBS, ... One can also go for Diploma program after completion of his/her class 10th. ... Electronics and Telecommunication engineering is the most sought after .
Thanks,
25th October 2011, 02:25 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Job opportunities for ECE students :

dear friend,
there are so many jobs after completing the graduation in ECE

Private sector jobs :

Govt sector jobs :

Other job :

1.Call center
2.customer care
3.tech support
21st February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the hardware jobs available in ece dept
25th February 2012, 06:23 AM
chandler8161

Dear sir ,

If you have passed B-tech or BE with Electronics branch,You can be Prepare GATE Examination,
Some tips for prepare for GATE examination.........
Reasoning
Appttiude
Branch Related question
Mainly question asked in GATE Examinatio for Electronics branch students.
Network analysis
Analog to Digital communication
Electromagnetic theory
Microprosesar
Digital Signal Prosesar
Maths M1 & M2
3rd April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

job oppurtunites for ece graduates in hardware
11th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma with 77%marks if any job in govt area to tell me
12th August 2012, 05:51 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

Emplooyment opportunities for the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers are growing rapidly.

The list of Employers for these candidates will be Manufacturers of
-Radio,Television
-Audio/Visual
-Broadcasting and Receiving equipments
-Hardware and Associated Software including Computer systems,interfaces,radio communicatons and telephone equipment.

Multimedia services are also providing employment opportunities for these candidates like Video conferencing,interactive video on demand and internet broadcasting of conferences.

Electronics and Communications Engineers are in good demand as the development of nation rests on their shoulders.

So, plenty of job opportunities are available to these candidates and many more to come. I would sugget you to complete your course successfully and crack these opportunities.
23rd November 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

why did people choose IT sector? tell me the explanation?
29th November 2012, 02:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for jobs across various sectors after completing electronics and communication engineering. Below are some sectors where you can apply for the job.

Information Technology

IT sector is one of the fastest growing sectors of India. There are several opportunities for ECE graduate to get job in the IT sector. In fact Infosys leads the way in hiring ECE graduates in the country.

However it is not easy to get job in IT sector. You need to strong academic record to get job in IT sector. Below are some companies where you can apply for the job.

Microsoft

IBM

Google

HP

Accenture

HCL

Tech Mahindra

Dell

Infosys

Wipro

Public Sector Undertaking

If government job is what you seek then PSU jobs are the best option for you. The Public sector undertakings are the companies that are controlled by the government. Each company conducts entrance exam to hire B.Tech candidates.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. A valid GATE score.

5. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

List of Companies

HAL

Coal India

DRDO

ISRO

BSNL

MTNL

BHEL

BEL

GAIL

SAIL

NTPC

IOCL

HPCL

ONGC

Telecom

The telecom sector is another big sector where ECE graduates are required. India's telecom sector is one of the largest in the world despite facing some slowdown in the recent years due to tough economic conditions.

Bharti Airtel

MTNL

Idea Cellular

BSNL

Vodafone

Aircel

Reliance Communication

Tata Tele
5th August 2013, 01:50 PM
asha c.y

i have studied in 3rd year b.e i want to jain work after completed my degree please give me job i request to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?