18th February 2011, 04:29 PM
ashok7250

Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech. graduates?

hi, this is ashok and i am doing my b tech ,i am interested to work in ISRO can you give me suggestions on which type of knowledge i have to gain

21st February 2011, 12:06 AM
kanikabansal22aug

Arrow Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech. graduates?

hey...

Now its your time.You need not to wait more for your dreams.

There are some posts disclosed by ISRO for B.tech students from Electronics,Mechanical,Computer Science.....So,if you are also from any of these streams then hurry up because last date to fill form is 28th of Feb,2011.

http://afterbtech.com/isro-indian-space-research-organization-government-jobs-scientist-engineer-vacancy-february-2011-apply-online-up-to-28-february-2011.html#more-6654

Just go through above link...and you will get answers of all your remaining queries.

ok..all the very best..
21st February 2011, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech. graduates?

To get into ISRO you must first of all have an in depth knowledge in your subject. Thats the most basic thing. As ISRO mainly hires students with high indepth knowledge in their field.

ISRO conducts few entrance tests for which you can get updates in emplyoment news or their official website isro.gov.in

THe easiest way to get into ISRO is getting IRS which you can get through ISAT exam. Its heard that they reserve few seats for their students in ISRO.

Another way is that you can do M.Tech from top institutes and score good marks so as to make yourself noticed in the crowd and so you can get into ISRO

try it and all the best
21st February 2011, 03:32 AM
Gaurav.jain88

In ISRO there are job opportunities as scientist and jr. scientist.
They conduct exam every year for BE/Btech student passout and final year students. Exam is conducted in two discipline in Electronics and Mechanical.
Sometimes Computer science , IT, electrical is also included in it, but not consistently.

There written exam is very tough. Almost 1 person clear in 40 student, so it is important to prepare every thing right from basics to in depth.

Interview is also very tough they ask every thing and check you knowledge.
But once you clear it you have bright future ahead in the field of research and scientist.
21st February 2011, 10:38 AM
Ankur agrawal

just visit ISRO officail website alot information for u is present........
21st February 2011, 11:29 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate

selection is also based on the rules and regulation of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).To get into

ISRO you must first of all have an in depth knowledge in your subject. Thats the most basic thing. As ISRO mainly

hires students with high indepth knowledge in their field.

You have to visit the web-site http://www.isro.gov.in to register for applications on-line.

The application form must be sent to the following address.
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters,
Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road,
Bangalore -560 231

Candidates short-listed based on the performance in the written test will be called for interview,then final selection will depend on the merit list.

Best of Luck.....
26th February 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how we can get application form from the site?
15th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know that doing ECE is gud or directly going for Aeronautical 'll be gud for jioning at ISRO ??
plz reply
25th October 2011, 07:42 PM
saugat panda

Re:JOB OPPORTUNITY AFTER DOING B.TECH IN ISAT Hello Sir I want to know that what type of job can we do after doing b.tech in ISAT
30th December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is the job offer for electrical engineer
8th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi this is vikas ! is it necessary having 65% till third year in btech for the sc scientist/engineers recruitment .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?