16th April 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of CS? What is the salary package?

what is the scope of cs and what is the salary package i am from delhi and want to know what is the salary and scope of cs

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  2. What is the scope of ICWAI course and how much is the salary package?
  3. What is the scope in PG diploma in travel and tourism management? What is the salary package? -- [New]
  4. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  5. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  6. What is the scope of CS? What is the salary package?
  7. What is the scope of company secretary course? What fields can I get? What will be the salary package?
  8. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  9. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  10. Can I get a job in cruise ship after completion of hotel management degree? What is the salary package?
  11. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  12. What is the scope in ICWAI and what is the salary package?
  13. Scope and Salary Package of M.Pharm in Quality Assurance in India and Abroad?
  14. What's the salary package for a company Secretary post?
  15. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  16. What is the job scope of Fellowship Holder candidate? How much is the salary package?
  17. Is there any good opportunity in India after completing ICWAI? Scope of the course? What is the salary package?
  18. Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2015, 05:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of CS? What is the salary package?

** After completing Company Secretary (CS) course you can get into highly paid positions in the.............

* Private and public sectors,
* The Department of Company Affairs,
* Various banks and financial institutions,
* Stock exchanges,
* Company law boards and government departments.

** Employment opportunities in this field are ample in both private and public sector. With this degree you can get nearly Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 per years.

** You can apply for:

- DRDO
- ISRO
- NTPC
- BSNL
- MTNL
- CBI
- Bank
- UPSC
- Railway
- CDAC

** Pay Packet

--> A company secretary starts his career with a monthly remuneration of Rs 20, 000 to Rs 25, 000.

--> For an ordinary candidate, a monthly salary of Rs 10, 000 is almost guaranteed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?