25th July 2011, 02:35 PM
pritammoon

Job opportunities through B.Sc. and M.Sc. Chemistry?

which is a better option:b.sc in biochemistry or b.sc in chemistry??if i do b.sc in chemistry then what type of jobs can i get?what kind of jobs can i get after doing m.sc in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  2. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  3. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  5. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  6. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  7. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  9. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  10. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  11. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  12. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  13. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  14. Career opportunities after B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  15. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  16. Can I get a job in bank after doing MSc in Physical Chemistry
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  18. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
31st July 2011, 07:06 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through B.Sc. and M.Sc. Chemistry?

There are various companies which offer's a job for M.Sc chemistry graduates.
Some of the premier companies that offer M.SC(Chemistry) professionals with handsome pay-package are:

Dabur, Ranbaxy, Hindustan Lever, Dr Reddy's Labs, Hindustan Lever, Thapar Group,Indo American Hybrid Seeds, Biocon India Ltd, IDPL, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
,Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Guru Gobind Singh Refineries Limited, Oil India Limited, GAIL India Limited,
.etc

There are many opportunities in government labs as well.It's better that you go through the weekly journal "Employment News" to get notifications regarding jobs from Government sectors.

Since you have completed your Master's course hence you can even go through the UGC NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship.
31st July 2011, 08:24 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

AS my point of view b.sc.(chemistry) is a better option.
after this you also get a job as a lecture in the colleges as well as schools.
and many in the govt. labs there are also need of the candidates.
31st July 2011, 09:16 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your study in chemstry area
then you go for job
many fields are there for job in chemstry

*research job

* many company in the labrotary you go for
research.

*Dabur,LUPIN,RANBAXY<etc...........

So do not worry about this
you go for lectureship job also............
31st July 2011, 11:25 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

According to me best job for B.Sc and M.Sc student is teaching field.Teaching field is best for B.Sc and M.Sc student.

Teaching is very good field.After B.Sc and M.Sc you can go for higher education.

After graduation you can go for UPSC civil service service exam.Other various exams are for graduate student.they can apply for various exam.

After B.Sc and M.Sc you can also apply for Hindustan Lever, Thapar Group,Indo American Hybrid Seeds, Biocon India Ltd, IDPL, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited,Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Guru Gobind Singh Refineries Limited.These are also very good companies.

If you intrested in higher education then you can go for P.hd. P.Hd is very good course.After P.hd various job apportunities are available.
8th October 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hai.... i am finished b.sc chemistry. i need a good job and good salary.please tell me any good job
21st October 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hi....this is preeti ....m doing bsc. 2nd yr...n m going to take chemistry in third yr...is there any good opportunities after the completion of my bsc as there are many responsibilties over me....and m not going to do Msc...i ned a good job with good salary...:)
11th November 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc with biotechnology & now i am doing m.sc final chemistry so what opportunity after complite the m.sc
21st November 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

hai, iam pursuing B.Sc(mathematics,physics,chemistry) can i get job after my graduation related to chemistry
23rd December 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. sir have completed msc organic chem after four manth plz tell me what kind of job i will get in company or which companies are i have eligiabale
1st January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am B.sc final student now iwant to addmission in M.sc chemistry in amu, please intimate date of entrance application form available in net or door
5th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity for M.Tech(Bio Technology) intergarted in Gail India Ltd or any oil Companies
19th March 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hi after completed of my P.G(M.Sc chemistry) i have 2years now i want to do job related to my subject how can i proceed
9th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10 2 non medical student my percentage is 65 in 10 2 non medical class. according to me my aieee rank is 150000 then what is better for me in future between B.tech and B.sc(non medical). plzzz reply fast sir itz very urgent for me. my phone no. is 8567937944 and email id is [email protected]
21st May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a M.SC STUDENT WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPURCHUNITIES I GET AFTER MA M.SC
18th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hare krsna sir, I am doing b.sc.(chemistry) from IGNOU. WHAT ARE THE JOB PROSPECTS,after this?
12th February 2013, 10:10 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Job opportunities through B.Sc. and M.Sc. Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritammoon View Post
which is a better option:b.sc in biochemistry or b.sc in chemistry??if i do b.sc in chemistry then what type of jobs can i get?what kind of jobs can i get after doing m.sc in chemistry?

Dear Aspirant,

You are having a good future in both the domains.Since the chemistry with Bsc is famous you can go for the that.

If you are interested to go for the Masters in abroad then you can go for the Bio chemistry.Since there are many companies which are having a great job options for you.

Both the domains have a good fame in the abroad.If it is for the R&D thing.

In this way you can get a scientist job in india or abroad.And you can earn huge salary either in india or abroad.

So choose wisely.Both are good only thing is what you want to do your masters is the major part.So choose wisely before taking the decision.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
17th June 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

m.. Ajay i have passed BSc chemistry with second class in gujarat university . What opertunites for me in job
31st May 2015, 11:41 PM
Ronie0309

There are many jobs that you might opt for or can come your way after BSc and Msc.
The one very famous amongst the people of that field is teaching.

So you can very well take up a teaching job as a professor in a college and/or as a tutor in a coaching class for 10th,12th or engineering subjects teaching the subjects of your relevance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?