15th July 2011, 05:21 PM
hnmp

What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?

I had completed bechlores of medical laboratory technology .
now Iwant to study Msc. biotechnology , could u sugest me which type of jobs I got after that . what type of course is having good future whether medical biotech or non medical bio tech

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What type of government jobs are available for MSc Biotech students?
  3. What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?
  4. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?
  9. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  10. Lecturer Jobs in Government Colleges after MSc biotechnology
  11. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  12. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  13. Where and what type of jobs are there for Diploma in Biotechnology holder?
  14. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  16. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. How to get bank jobs while studying in last semester of MSc computer science?
6th August 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?

What type of job i will get if i chose msc biotech after bphrm???
17th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i am doing MSC in Medical biotechnology.i want to know that for future aspect what is best Phd or MBA.what kind of job & package i will get after MSc?
19th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i have finished Msc biotechnology ...what type of jobs i get ..how should i approach this related companies?
28th August 2011, 09:45 AM
jefrinjabbar

Hai sir,
Many opportunities exist for biotechnologists in private and public sectors in agrichemical, fertilizer and pharmaceutical processing industries.
Industries dealing with tracking new energy sources and finding new methods of waste management also require the assistance of biotechnologists. you can also find employment in the R&D laboratories of government as well as private companies.
thank you....
10th September 2011, 02:16 PM
malek basit

there are so many job in biotechnology field after completion of master degree in biotechnology. but the research field in biotechnology is more glorious than the industry job. if you are interested to do research then go for p.hd and involve in research field. you will face more opportunity.

here is a list of companies which recruit biotechnology candidates. you may try for job in these company if you are interested.

1}Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd.
Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd., KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronic City Phase II,
Bangalore, India

2} Raj Biotech India Pvt. Ltd.
33A, Ganesh Krupa Society, Ramkrishna Paramhans Nagar,
Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune

ok, you apply these company...
1st December 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

how much salary i can get by doing medical biotechnology job???
12th February 2012, 10:12 AM
puchu007

Many opportunities exist for biotechnologists in private and public sectors in agrichemical, fertilizer and pharmaceutical processing industries.
Industries dealing with tracking new energy sources and finding new methods of waste management also require the assistance of biotechnologists. you can also find employment in the R&D laboratories of government as well as private companies.
thank you....
28th February 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc microbiology, so I want to do either M.sc microbiology or MBA with Biotechnology. What is better for me? Which are the companies in Ahmedabad that recruits biotech students ??
25th October 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i am an agriculture biotechnology student searching for a job at banglore
3rd June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

wheter i choice zoology or botany with boitechnology. pls tell me msc in boitechnology is good for my future or not.
23rd November 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available after studying BSc Biotechnology?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-type-jobs-available-after-studying-msc-biotechnology-284775.html#ixzz2lSmvLiU
14th August 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What kinds of jobs are available in hospitals after doing MSC biotechnology? How much do they pay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?