5th January 2014, 10:53 PM
shamili padmanabhan

job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic

i completed my Pg degree in general chemistry now am going to do M.phil in chemistry.. after completing m.phil can i join as a lecturer in any engineering college or polytecnic ???? even here its necessary to clear NET exam ???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  3. How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry
  4. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  5. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  7. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  8. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  9. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  10. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  11. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  12. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best PG degree for me after completing B.Sc in physics, chemistry and maths?
  15. Job opportunities in Physical Chemistry in industry?
  16. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  17. Jobs related to Biology and Chemistry?
  18. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?