19th October 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available for MSc Zoology students in the field of research, government or private sector other then teaching?

I am a student of Msc zoology. what jobs are there in this field in research or govt.sector or in private sector other then teaching?

18th October 2011, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for MSc Zoology students in the field of research, government or private sector other then teaching?

You definitely can find a lot of options in the field of research. You can try to research in Zoological gardens. Another option is to study more in any of the streams like biotechnology, bioinformatics, etc. You can try for research in any national or private research institutes. You can join as junior research assistant in any research laboratory to begin with. You can even write tests conducted by PSC or UPSC examination.
18th October 2011, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for MSc Zoology students in the field of research, government or private sector other then teaching?

You definitely can find a lot of options in the field of research. You can try to research in Zoological gardens. Another option is to study more in any of the streams like biotechnology, bioinformatics, etc. You can try for research in any national or private research institutes. You can join as junior research assistant in any research laboratory to begin with. You can even write tests conducted by PSC or UPSC examination.
21st April 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

after Msc Zoology can i get any job.or aftr research in gentic eng.
25th February 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

In which streams i can get a job after completing my m.sc with zoology?
8th April 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what job can i get in govt. or private sector after completing msc zoology
27th May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what job can i get in govt. or private sector after completing msc zoology
9th March 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc in zoology in2002from a recognised university. So at present what type of job options I should go for
26th May 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have to do research work after doing msc from zoology so how can i opt for any good research course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?