18th April 2018, 08:53 AM
Terence Irudhayaraj

Last date of AEMA application for GME admission?

I want to apply for GME course in AEMA. But I don't know the last date of application. So, please tell me that what is the last date to apply for this AEMA for doing GME course? Please reply to me immediately.

15th May 2018, 06:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date of AEMA application for GME admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terence Irudhayaraj View Post
I want to apply for GME course in AEMA. But I don't know the last date of application. So, please tell me that what is the last date to apply for this AEMA for doing GME course? Please reply to me immediately.
Online application form is available for the GME batch 25 and GME 26 batch. So, all you need to do is visit the official page and go to the application page, fill your details and click on the submit button.

Last date to fill an online application form is May, 2018.

Visit : http://www.angloeasterncollege.com/

Below I have attached prospectus which will help you alot for gaining information about this institute. So kindly read it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Main-Prospectus.pdf(2.89 MB, 62 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?