24th April 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the general admission requirement to get a seat in any of the Sainik School in class 11th?

I'm a 10th class student. I don't know how can I get an admission in any of the the Sainik School in class 11th in Science group. Can you pleas tell me how can I get the admission and what are the procedures?

15th May 2018, 06:19 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What are the general admission requirement to get a seat in any of the Sainik School in class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 10th class student. I don't know how can I get an admission in any of the the Sainik School in class 11th in Science group. Can you pleas tell me how can I get the admission and what are the procedures?
Unfortunately, there is no admission test is taken for giving admission in class 11th, So you can not get admission in class 11th in Sainik School.

The admission to the class 6th and 9th is given on the basis of written exam, interview and medical test. Once the entrance test for the admission to class 11th was taken but this idea got failed as students could not got themselves settled in the atmosphere. A normal student finds it difficult to settle himself in the Sainik School when compared to a student who is already there for a 2 year or 4year time. So the idea was taken aback and from then only class 6th and 9th entry in Sainik School is given after a student clear the written test, interview and found medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?